And I'm Back.... Sort of....

Guest Anamnesis

Guest Anamnesis

Well, that was some hiatus... joined in 2002 - returned 2009...I have had issues with ISP's blocking port 21 (which apparently this board requires access to?), so I have found an anonymous browser filter to get around it for now, but it might get a bit annoying in future...we'll see.

Anyhow, big news for me is that I have just taken on an Admin role for the Millennium Facebook Fanpage - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Millennium/23618653295

Feel free to come and say hello. I am open to any and all suggestions as to how we can improve the page to raise awareness of the show and help promote both this forum and the Back to Frank Black campaign.

Once I establish myself a little better I shall make an effort to be around and at least a little more active in my role and hopefully my membership at the forum.

So anyways... just wanted to say hello and re-introduce myself...and hopefully I will get to know some of you folks a little better in the near future.

This is Who We Are!

Hi Steven

And welcome back to TIWWA. New members or old members it's always a pleasure to greet people who are part of Millennium's impressive bunch of fans.

I must say I was delighted to hear that you are breathing new life into the Facebook page, it's wonderful to hear that fans are still engaging with each other and running their own Millennium projects and groups. It's nice to see new Millennium themed profiles go up at Myspace and new Facebook Groups opening and see how many people are using Millennium avatars at twitter. Whether it's BTFB, VS6, Facebook or any of the MM groups and projects springing up around the web it all goes to show Millennium is still alive and well.

Please keep us updated with your efforts and be sure to check in when you can. There's always something 'Millennium' happening here and it's great to be part of it all.

Warm wishes,

Eth (Mark)

• Elders (Moderators)

Hey, welcome back! I think I remember you from summer 2005 when I joined - did you previously have The Polaroid Man as your avatar?

Really good to see you here, and I hope to chat with you on Fb too. :)

Guest Anamnesis

Thanks for the welcomes folks....I look forward to getting to know everyone too

Thanks so much for your help Libby!! It is great to be back :)

Viivi, not sure what my old avatar was (embarrassingly!)

I have been working hard to keep updates coming to the FB site... a few stats for those interested....(since I have taken over last week)

Fanbase up 11 fans, User interaction up 140%, Male fans equate to 69%, Female fans 31% - the average age group is 25-34 in both sexes.

Can anyone fill me in on Lucy Butler week?

Edited by Anamnesis