Hello from me...

Guest Steve Taylor

Guest Steve Taylor

Hi,

I'm Steve from the UK; I was a fan of Millennium from when it was first shown over here on terrestrial TV back in '97 and through the subsequent video releases of the first season. Not having access to satellite channels back then my exposure to seasons 2 and 3 was limited to what bits I could get other people to tape for me and although I did pick up the DVD's when they were finally released it seemed like the moment had passed so to speak and after a cursory watch they've sat gathering dust for the best part of five years. A month or so back I came across an episode by chance whilst channel hopping late one night and with old memories stirred the Wife and I embarked upon watching the complete series from the beginning and by the end had enjoyed it that much that we immediately stared over again - we're currently nearing the end of season 1 for the second time and if anything are enjoying it even more.

It's great to see that the show has lost none of its power in the decade since it's been off-air, just as it's great to see folks such as yourselves still watching and talking about it.

Kind regards,

Steve.

• Elders (Admins)

Talking of where we all are, Member Map should be back with us soon, I have it working with the latest version of this board but haven't figured out how to add a link to it on the main menu yet without corrupting the board, its not as straightforward as it once was!

For now though, you can find it here:

https://www.millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/tiwwa_member_map.php