Hello from California moutains

Guest Case

Very dilute witch-hazel makes a good tonic for tired eyes (or so they tell me) or maybe you could just grab a replacement form.... had to stop myself, realised you haven't seen that episode yet ;)

Welcome to TIWWA, here's hoping you enjoy your stay here. Let us know what you've liked about the show so far or maybe what you didn't like quite so much, always a blast talking to new members.

Welcome to the family,

Eth

Hi I just refound this site! and just finnishes a marathon of watching season 2 millineum gah my eyes hurt LOl

BEER---> Which California mountains are you from? I'm down here in So Cal, near the Cleveland Mts, actually at the beach (hehe).

BELCH

Thanks for all the welcomes ;-)

I'll be doing season 3... once I get the dvd boxed set wink.gif

I did notice how some of the shows kinda parallel whats going on now.. but might have been the fact I watched the whole thing back to back to LOL

The Fourth Horseman and The Time is Now were pretty interesting!

Beer I'm in the gold country in NorCal where the only gold if the kind fools find unsure.png

Edited by Case

Thanks for all the welcomes ;-)

I'll be doing season 3... once I get the dvd boxed set wink.gif

I did notice how some of the shows kinda parallel whats going on now.. but might have been the fact I watched the whole thing back to back to LOL

The Fourth Horseman and The Time is Now were pretty interesting!

Beer I'm in the gold country in NorCal where the only gold if the kind fools find unsure.png

BEER---> Ah yes, lots of gold up there. My old man had some property near Oroville (before the dam)and there were a couple of mines on the property. Still own the mineral rights. Lot of good that does, since they're under water.

BELCH