I had a dream...

Guest Kitsunegari

Guest Kitsunegari

...last night that Chris Carter was the creator of the gameshow Catchphrase and that he was so busy trying to ensure that Challenge TV kept showing repeats of it that he didn't have time to work on a Millennium movie!

Just thought i'd share that in the hopes that the BTFB campaign has seeped into other people's subconcious too :-p

Kit xXx

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kit, where did you find this information? Do you have a link for us? Catchphrase is a board game isn't it?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Elders (Admins)

Earthnut: It was all a dream. (Oh gawd, now I'm reminded of Dallas - somebody hand me the brain bleach, please.)

Kit: I'm fascinated by what our subconscious gets up to when we're asleep. I rarely remember my dreams, but one pretty constant aspect is that I wake up from a dream, remembering it quite clearly, but also with the feeling that there's a logic module somewhere in my brain that has just had enough with the witterings going on and strides into the dream like that colonel character in Monty Python and sends my subconscious to the naughty step for being silly. I often feel quite peeved because those kinds of dreams are quite interesting and then I don't remember much of the details when I've woken up again the next morning.

I think dream interpretation is incredibly difficult because dreams are so individual. If I could come up with an interpretation of your dream, it would only be an interpretation as if it had been my dream.

It's all fascinating stuff, though. Yes, it would be interesting to know if BTFB has seeped into other people's dreams!

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

It's certainly seeped into mine but I've been working on the project for almost a year so that's not to be unexpected. A few weeks ago I did actually dream that Kristen *everyone groans in unison* was on set, filming scenes with Chris and Glen for something and I could almost perceive what was going on. I was viewing the proceedings through some rigging I believe and I think I must have snuck onto the set at some point. I couldn't confirm if it was a Millennium Movie or not and the more I tried to get near the further away they all seemed. I think the interpretation is fairly obvious, to me it is anyway.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Guest Kitsunegari

I can't even begin to try and decipher my dreams. Practically every night I have some bizarre happenings in my brain and i'm lucky in that I often remember large parts of them and they amuse me greatly :smile:

I kind of agree with Mulder when he says "Dreams are the answer to questions we haven't figured out how to ask yet."

Kit xXx