Triangle

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

One of the trailers which were shown before The Final Destination 3D last Friday was for Triangle, a new horror film starring Melissa George. I read on the web on a film website last week that she plays five different roles. The trailer kept your interest. I just hope it dosen't descend into yet another average horror film which has the feel of a horror film which has been aimed towards teenagers, and a horror film which has no imagination.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen it Richard but I fully intend to as I enjoy Melissa George's work immensely. From what I can ascertain this movie has more intrigue and twists and turns than Losts and it's one of those movies that leaves you wondering you just saw and what it what it was all about. Unusually, IMDB visitors have been very kind to the film (they are rarely kind to any film there) and much of the feedback and ratings have been incredible positive.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Guest WaveCrest

That's a rarity Mark! I go on IMDb and find there aren't many friendly people on their forums, or people who are positive towards TV shows and films.

Triangle is out on Region 2 DVD in the UK a week this Monday (1st March). On DVD Times they posted lenticular front cover artwork for the R2 DVD.

51pcP3Vj3KL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Hi guys,

Thanks for the update Richard. Thanks to your info I had a look around and the cover looks superb and I'm looking forward to seeing it with the lenticular effect.

There was a great trailer for the DVD last night during Lost on Sky One and everyone I was watching with commented on how intriguing the film looks.

I have pre-ordered this on Amazon and look forward to watching it.

Eth

josew.gif

Great find Richard,

Any excuse to see Melissa George is welcome. I am really looking forward to this film. The trailers have been superb and, as I mentioned above, it seems like one of those films that leaves you questioning everything you have seen at the end of it. I can't wait.

Eth

josew.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest Black's Babe

Saw this film yesterday, combo of Ground Hog's Day and Ghost Ship.

Always liked " mind f*ck" films and this is one of the better ones.

Mostly on the STRENGTH of Melissa George's performance.

8.5/10