Caricature of Lance

Earthnut

Found this site with clipart of celebrities, and thought you all would like to see Lance's caricature, which is not a pretty sight. David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are also there.

https://www.magixl.com/cliparts/tv_series.php

• Like 2

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Elders (Admins)

That was a really cool find! Thanks Earthnut!

PS. Love your new avatar!

• Like 1
  • Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Terry OQuinn is there too... He looks a bit like Popeye.

• Like 1

We live in a world where too many people won't go far enough... won't do what they know is right... what they believe. I don't know how or why it got this way but the world has become so complicated, to involve yourself in someone else's problems is to invite them needlessly on yourself. ~ Frank Black

:angry: LOL It looks nothing like him. Does it? It reminds me of a very famous actor who's name escapes me and which will continue to bug me for the rest of the day till I remember who it is. Don't you just hate that?

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Mark, can you give us a clue as to who it reminds you of, like a movie or TV he/she was in?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

The annoying this is Darlene I can see his face and can't think of very much more. I associate him with comedic roles with one of those faces only a mother could love. I seem to remember him playing a detective role, Sherlock Holmes maybe or a spoof of Holmes. I seem to recall he has prominent eyes..all very vague isn't it.

Probably looks nothing like that cartoon in the end.

Eth

josew.gif

Not Marty Feldman though reading that back it's a perfect description of him isn't it? I can't think who it is. I went to Wikipedia to search through Sherlock Holmes spoofs and didn't turn anything up at all. It will come to me, I can see the man's face which is the annoying bit.

Oh well...here's to old age and a failing memory!

Eth

josew.gif