Ice Road Truckers S3 starts tonight in the UK

The Old Man

• Elders (Admins)

Season 3 of Ice Road Truckers finally premiers in the UK tonight on History and History HD at 9pm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaDoYo7l0Fs

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 3 of Ice Road Truckers finally premiers in the UK tonight on History and History HD at 9pm.

Graham...expect a bit of a surprise as they venture up to Alaska where the driving is WAY more dangerous...i never thought i would be a fan of the show, but it has grown on me...Alex is a great guy, and there are some new faces, in particular Lisa Kelly (which by an incredible stroke of chance is my wife's maiden name)....if you haven't seen any of the epis yet, S3 is available on intunes and you can watch the episodes in their entirety on the History Channel website...happy watching..

4th Horseman

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Mark,

I loved the first episode and it was great to see Alex (what a lovely guy he is) and Hugh of course back again.

The roller-coaster dip on that ice road was incredible, I have no idea how they drive massive loads down an almost vertical drop and maintain control, never mind traction!

Seasons 1 and 2 were very addictive, you should check them out.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.