Can anyone identify the font?

Hi Guys!

I'm looking for help identifying the font used for the film 'Hostel'. I have included an image of the typography used and would appreciate any suggestions as to what font it is?

Best wishes,

Eth

hostel-logo.jpg

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

It looks to me like it could be Arial Rounded MT B, Arial Black, Arial Bold, or Impact. I tried to post a sample of each but they kept changing to Verdana every time I clicked "Save." Anyway, to me, it is definitely one of the Arials.

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

I appreciate that so much Darlene and I never even considered Arial. Turns out it is indeed Arial Rounded Bold that has just been stretched a little in Photoshop. I am so grateful to you and have rated your post so that your reputation has gone up a notch (and rightly so). You know where I am if ever you need a favour :thumbsup:

Eth

86721710.jpg

josew.gif

You are very welcome, my pleasure.

My favour from you is to forgive me for forgetting the ratings. I haven't been rating anything. Isn't it the plus or minus symbol on the bottom right?

In the shout box I tried twice to say I <3 U 2, but nothing would display after the "I." Oh well, guess I wasn't shouting loud enough for you to hear me in the UK from the US. Must be all the political airwaves obstructing decent and loving messages. Boy am I on a roll. Later "My Precious."

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Bless you angel,

The ratings system is a fantastic way to show your appreciation for the posts and posters who entertain, inform and help other members during their time as a forum member. I freely admit I often forget to rate posts myself and it really is a case of getting into the habit of things. I'm hoping if we keep pushing this with newer members they will adopt it with less fuss than us old hands who are stuck in our ways and need a little 'memory jogging' every now and again.

You will see a plus and minus symbol at the bottom of every post. If you enjoyed the content select the plus symbol and the poster's reputation will be boosted. If, on the very rare occasion, a post offends you in some way or breaks a forum rule with regards to etiquette you might like to show your disapproval for its content by using the minus symbol (I can't imaging anyone would have cause to use that at TIWWA but it's there if we need it).

So show your appreciation for the posts and posters who make this forum a worthwhile visit and we'll all get the hang of it in no time at all.

Eth

• Like 1

josew.gif

Eth, you always have a "thumbs up" from me.

Going to try my "I love you too" again and see if it will post since it won't show up in the shout box. Here goes:

I <3 U 2

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)