What the cameras did not show...

Sigil

I apologize to everyone, I thought I had posted the picture. I am so sorry. I will upload it now. I prefer not posting anywhere else at this time for the general public to view.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Darlene, you did post it, don't apologise. I've certainly seen it and I know Sigil has. It has to be around somewhere. It really is a powerful picture, in a disturbing way, isn't it?

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

I thought I posted it here on this thread. I don't have a clue where else it would be. Oh well. Please get back to me Mark, and everyone, with whatever comes to you regarding the pic.

Everyone remember that it was drawn in 1984.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Guest Seraphim

Earthnut: Very interesting image. I intend to look at it in detail and see what I get out of it. It somewhat makes me think of those murals that are/were in the Denver Airport. Very interesting.

ethsnafu: You are correct in that many conspiracy theorists do take things too far and will accept any theory thrown out. I simply find that some beliefs that have merit are never given a fair shot. Society has blacklisted some topics in a way that is unreasonable. I find the subject immensely interesting but am careful with what I choose to believe. I personally believe in the existence of a non-human intelligence interacting with people (The so called aliens), the JFK and RFK assassinations being orchestrated by individuals within the US government and one or more private industries, and that the government at least allowed the 9/11 attacks to occur. I believe there is a decent amount of evidence to support these theories. More evidence exists for some conspiracy theories than such ideas we accept as truth; one being the Big Bang. Ultimately, when stepping from what is believed by the majority of humanity, one must be careful not to accept any theory too easily. I am not one to easily accept most of what people put out there. When it comes to US government conspiracies, I am open to some not solely because of capability, but because the US government really has done a lot of horrible things in the past 60 years, and because some have something additional there which makes one raise an eyebrow and note that further inquiry is deserved. I think when approaching conspiracy theories one needs both an open mind and critical mind. It is best not to draw conclusions too rapidly. I am actually unable to tolerate a lot of conspiracy theorists. There is a very active site for all fringe topics called "Above Top Secret". While one can find a lot of interesting information there, the sheer amount of paranoid, right-wing crackpots is certainly a turn-off. It is true that many look at capability as the only factor in announcing the existence of a conspiracy. This is incorrect and damages the ability of those who are legitimately seeking the truth. I would argue that many of the extreme conspiracy theorists are actually inadvertently helping the perpetrators of those conspiracies that are real. They make the whole subject look crazy; thus, making it harder to get public support for investigating certain deserving claims.

It does have a flavour (for want of a better word) of The Denver Murals I agree. Whenever I look at the image it conjures up the superb images of Crowley's Thoth Tarot. The images were painted by Lady Frieda Harris to Crowley's specifications and I have a copy of this tarot deck somewhere and I will endeavour to have a look through and see if any image bares a striking similarity to the painting here.

An example of one of the images (The Tower) is shown below. Does anyone else feel a certain similarity between the two images?

Eth

Thoth+Crowley+Tower.jpg

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Guest Seraphim

I actually have the deck of which you speak. This is rather ironic as that despite being immensely drawn to Hermeticism, I am not at all a fan of Crowley. I'd like an Enochian Tarot deck.

I have always leaned more towards the traditional Tarot, but first and foremost is the Rune Cards. They and the Angelic are all I will lay out. This picture however, is a one and alone, it stands alone, and speaks of many different times and places, with the Federal government and Oklahoma at the center. And, the World Trade Center (Twin Towers) are easily spotted. Blows me away.

Mark, we may have to combine this thread with the other one where it is posted. I thought for sure I posted it here and only here.

Michael, please get back to me after you study it for awhile.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)