Simpsonize yourself! Eat. Drink. Be Yellow.

• Elders (Admins)

Recently I came across a promotional Burger King website that I think tied in with the The Simpsons Movie when it was released. Apparently its now much quicker to use as less people visit the site, but essentially you can upload a photo of yourself (it needs to be bigger than 640x480 so you may need to resized it first) and it turns you into a Simpson! You can add glasses, shades, change the skin/hair colour etc and put yourself in the Simpsons kitchen or Kwikimart.

Its actually quite good, but I couldn't get it to save the resulting image in IE7 or Firefox 3, so I took a screen shot of me as a Simpson instead. I did read on another forum that someone worked out you have to add .jpg to the end of your filename when you save but I haven't tried it.

Anyway, here's me, in all my yellowyness!

post-1-125447507296_thumb.jpg post-1-125447507892_thumb.jpg post-1-125447508374_thumb.jpg post-1-125447508917_thumb.jpg

Have fun at https://simpsonizeme.com/

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I love it,

Sadly due to overwhelming demand (where Graham goes, others follow) I can't Simpsonize myself at the moment but expect a Simpsonized Millennium cast of characters when I can.

Looking forward to trying this out.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

This is so cool. I have got to find the time to do this. Hope it's not too confusing, but alas, if Eth can do it, so can I.

I <3 U Eth.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

They must be getting a ton of hits because I was told to come back later. Oh well. :teehee:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

its posible the site was suppose to be shut down after the promotion of the movie and somebody forgot to pull the plug. They may be counting the hits to decide if to bring it back or not so keep at it...you may convince them to bring it back :thumbsup:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Who knows. Evidently Graham used it recently but the things has been down ever since. I do keep checking however and have my Lance and Kristen pictures ready to turn them yellow at the first given opportunity. I've emailed the url to my brother who is a huge Simpson's fan he's poised ready to swamp Facebook with simpsonized pictures of himself and him chums.

Bring it on!

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

• Elders (Admins)

This is a real shame, sorry guys. It was working when I last visited it last week, maybe ten days ago. Val brought my visiting sister up to my den whilst I was in the middle of creating my yellowy alter-ego and when I came upstairs they had given me big ears, weird hair and a barrel to wear! Looks like I cursed it!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.