US And Germany Dvd Release Dates

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Have just heard off the record, that in the US, Millennium Season 2 is scheduled for January 2005, Season 3 for June 2005. As always, this could be subject to change but it's what they're working to at the minute.

With regards to the missing German release of Season One, it is looking like a November release, however there are still negotiations taking place so this is by no means confirmed.

Hope this alays some fears!

Regards,

Graham :ouro:

Guest se7en

.............um,okay guide-book wise this news really pisses me right the hell off! well,Gra it looks like i'll need that form letter you used to try and get Advance copies of S2/3. ***sh*t!*** :angry::angryred::gaba:

~Grrrrrrr,

se7en :ouro:

Guest The Frenchman
.............um,okay guide-book wise this news really pisses me right the hell off! well,Gra it looks like i'll need that form letter you used to try and get Advance copies of S2/3.                ***sh*t!***  :angry:  :angryred:  :gaba:

~Grrrrrrr,

Se7en, don't you have a region 2 DVD player ?

Here, in France, most of the recent (and cheap) players can accept DVDs from all over the world...

Guest se7en

Se7en, don't you have a region 2 DVD player ?

Here, in France, most of the recent (and cheap) players can accept DVDs from all over the world...

.....oh sure, i could get a region 2 player with ease, or just view them on my hacked region free dvd-rom drive on my 22-inch monitor. but if either S2,S3 or both turns out to be released on 16x9 anamorphic then i will not be able to accurately review, and view, the dvds properly. reason being that even if i had a region-2 player it would not be compatible for viewing on a NTSC television. unlike with the U.K. and, i'm guessing, the rest of europe(?) we have no SCART leads or any other such adapter to convert Pal to NTSC while you guys and gals, luckily, have that luxery of viewing NTSC with the SCART connector. ...not sure if i got all that right but you get the gist of it,eh?

...OH WELL,i just hope they change thier minds,

se7en :ouro::no:

Guest Regan MacNeil

MAYBE, since they're waiting so long between releases plus the good sales of season 1, MAYBE they'll do the season 2 and 3 sets properly, with promo spots and deleted scenes and stuff. Maybe the sales of S1 will convince Fox to put more money into S2 and 3. Maybe not.

.....oh sure, i could get a region 2 player with ease, or just view them on my hacked region free dvd-rom drive on my 22-inch monitor. but if either S2,S3 or both turns out to be released on 16x9 anamorphic then i will not be able to accurately review, and view, the dvds properly. reason being that even if i had a region-2 player it would not be compatible for viewing on a NTSC television. unlike with the U.K. and, i'm guessing, the rest of europe(?) we have no SCART leads or any other such adapter to convert Pal to NTSC while you guys and gals, luckily, have that luxery of viewing NTSC with the SCART connector. ...not sure if i got all that right but you get the gist of it,eh?

...OH WELL,i just hope they change thier minds,

se7en :ouro:  :no:

Well, many places on the internet do sell region free players with built in PAL to NTSC converison.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

.............um,okay guide-book wise this news really pisses me right the hell off! well,Gra it looks like i'll need that form letter you used to try and get Advance copies of S2/3.                ***sh*t!***  :angry:  :angryred:  :gaba:

~Grrrrrrr,

So, what are we gonna do? Is there a new plan... :thinking_big: Sorry, just curious.... :blush:

Guest se7en

So, what are we gonna do? Is there a new plan... :thinking_big: Sorry, just curious.... :blush:

....well one thing it will NOT do is put the book in jeopardy in any way shape or form. ...as far as what we will do about it? well,if david's right,and i'm sure he is, about those PAL-to-NTSC conversion players then that would be one way to go. problem is..... i just got a laptop that i am going to be making double payments on,a new vehicle by august plus i owe some one else money. so spending money will be virtually nill. about the only way i could get one of these players-(as long as it has component outputs)- would be if i could trade for one or if one was either donated ot loaned out to me. and online putlets are not in the habit of doing any of those things, unfortunately. ....so,we'll just have to wait and see what happens, i reckon. lets just keep our fingers crossed.