DVD complete collection

Rate this topic

Well friends!

A lot of time I was not writing here but I use to read often your topics ;)

Finally I have my complete DVD collection. It was hard to find here in the country where I'm living now. After a long time searching I could not find it here :down:

I returned to Ireland for vacation and I was looking for it. But it was an impossible task too :sad:

Finally I decided looking for it in the web and I demanded in USA. Last friday they sent me the complete collection. I'm very excited!!!

Well, I'm a lucky man. It haves not only every Millennium season. It includes commentaries,reports, making off and a lot of new stuff about Millennium. It's great!!!:thumbsup:

Well, just one of my wishes is fulfilled

"We are all shepherds"

I'm really delighted for you TheAngel considering they are not easy to come by in your country of residence. I hope you have a really enjoyable time watching them and sharing your views of the package and the extras etc.

The time for watching is now!

Eth

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

|Enjoy my friend. :thumbsup:

Here's hoping that Fox sniff an opportunity to make a bit of cash by re-releasing the show with an all-singing, all-dancing new boxed set crammed full of extras, interviews, the Suddenly Millennium sketch, TV Spots and the like and do so as we approach 2012 to tie in with all the 'end of the world' hype we can no doubt expect.

We can but dream!

Eth

|Enjoy my friend. thumbsup.gif

Here's hoping that Fox sniff an opportunity to make a bit of cash by re-releasing the show with an all-singing, all-dancing new boxed set crammed full of extras, interviews, the Suddenly Millennium sketch, TV Spots and the like and do so as we approach 2012 to tie in with all the 'end of the world' hype we can no doubt expect.

We can but dream!

Eth

Yes, enjoy!

Mark, I totally agree, "Here's hoping Fox..."

May we see our dreams become reality.

Guest WaveCrest

I'd like to see any deleted scenes from and longer versions of episodes of Millennium released on DVD.