N1H1 Virus

Rate this topic

TheAngel

I was watching a report about an Spanish Catholic nun (Teresa Forcades) and she was talking about the importance of not being vaccinated of N1H1.

She's nun, doctor an scientist and she was working in the W.H.O. She assures that more people for blame of the vaccine than for blame of the flu they could die.

On her site you can read:

At the end of January of the 2009, the North American pharmacist's Austrian branch Baxter72 Kg. of material it distributed to 16 laboratories of Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic and Slovenia, to prepare thousands of bovine against the virus of the seasonal flu; the vaccines had to be administered to the population of these countries during the months of February-March; before none of these vaccines was administered, a technician of laboratory of the company BioTest of the Czech Republic decided for its bill to prove the vaccines in ferrets that are the animals that are used to study the vaccines of the flu from 1918; all the vaccinated ferrets died; it was investigated then on what it consisted the material sent by the house Baxter exactly and he/she was discovered that it contained alive virus of the flu to prepare (virus A/H5N1) cocktails with alive virus of the flu of every year (virus A/H3N2).

Seemengly, there's a lot of investigators who think that we're under a strange conspiracy which benefit to the chemist companies and that will help to the powerful to have a control on the population.

In Austria, the journalist Jane Bürgermeister she has denounced W.H.O, UNU and several government managers for bio-terrorism.

Well, well...perhaps by luck it is only an stupid and moderate virus, but when I read all this things I can't evoid to think about "The fourth Horseman episode" everytime I see it :angry:

Don't you think something escaped to them and they didn't known how to stop it? The nun can to be near the truth? By now I think that I will take only natural medicine if I have symptoms :sick:

I put the link. It is in spanish by now in spite of they say in the website they're working to translate it in the next days. I'm sorry, I was looking for in english to you but I can not found. Is not difficult if you put attention. Well, I'm living here long years ago, I maybe have advantage :tongue::gaba:

"We all are Shepherds"

Hi TheAngel,

I wanted to thank you, not only for bringing this to our attention, but for endeavouring to translate it for those of us who only speak English. I'm sure all your hard work has not gone unappreciative by members here. Thank you!

I'm not going to discredit this lady as I'm not privy to the information she speaks of but I do not share her view based on the information I have. The thing with H1N1 (or any destructive pathogen such as Ebola or Marburg) is that it reminds us how vulnerable a species we are. We can build our fortresses, arm our troops, dig underground bunkers and so on and yet we can be all but eradicated by a virus we can do little to protect ourselves from. Whenever there is a significant threat to humanity (be it H1N1, HIV, global terrorism and so on) a conspiracy theory will no doubt be born as people try to make sense, and apportion blame, for something they cannot comprehend. How can we, as evolved and technologically advanced as we are, be so threatened by something as unsophisticated as a virus?

It will also not escape anyone's notice that, again, the US is being fingered by the conspiracy theorists as the big bad wolf in much the same way as they are alleged to be responsible for HIV, 9/11, The Lockerbie Bombing and on and on and on....

If people believe that the H1N1 virus has been created by man for some nefarious reason then it isn't my place to tell them they're wrong - that's their belief and they are entitled to it. However, I have grave reservations about those who create scare stories based around the current vaccination programme and it feeds into the current climate of fear the media is hell bent on generating. If H1N1 doesn't get you then the vaccine will - be scared - be very scared.

Put it this way, I work in the medical profession and in one hour and twenty minutes I will be having my flu jab with a smile on my face, no worries and no plans to shuffle of this mortal coil any time soon.

Whatever you guys choose, keep warm and well and have a few Hot Toddy's to hand (some of the old remedies are the best).

Eth

Dr. Russell Blalock is just one of many who opposes the swine flu vaccine. Articles are published everywhere against it at MSN, Yahoo, Global Research, USA Today, Star Tribune, just to name a few. Wikipedia states that, "It is unclear whether this vaccine would be effective." My concern are the side affects and long term damage, and I'm not even going to talk about all the conspiracy theories. Here's a link listing the top 10:

Top 10 Conspiracy Theories

~ Written by Dr. Blalock ~

"No one should take the swine flu vaccine—it is one of the most dangerous vaccines ever devised. It contains an immune adjuvant called squalene (MF-59) which has been shown to cause severe autoimmune disorders such as MS, rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. This is the vaccine adjuvant that is strongly linked to the Gulf War syndrome, which killed over 10,000 soldiers and caused a 200% increase in the fatal disease ALS (Lou Gehreg disease). This virus H1N1 kills by causing a “cytokine storm”, which means that it cause the body’s immune system to overreact and that is why it is killing young people and is a mild disease in the elderly. (The elderly have weakened immune systems.) This vaccine is a very powerful immune stimulator and carries the real possibility of making the l ethality of the virus much greater."

Here's the link to his site:

Dr. Russell Blalock

RUSSELL L. BLAYLOCK, M.D.

Dr. Blaylock is a board certified neurosurgeon, author and lecturer. He attended the LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his general surgical internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston , South Carolina . During his residency he ran the neurology program for one year and did a fellowship in neurosurgery after his residency. For the past 25 years he has practiced neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice. He recently retired from both practices to devote full time to nutritional studies and research.

During his residency training he worked with the eminent neurosurgeon, Dr. Ludwig Kempe. Together they developed the transcallosal removal of intraventricular tumors, which is still used today. Dr. Blaylock presented their cases utilizing this technique to the Congress of Neurological Surgeons. They also developed the ventriculolymphatic shunt in the treatment of hydrocephalus. In addition, they conducted neuroanatomical studies together with the aim of developing improved approaches in vascular intracranial surgery.

It was during his residency that Dr. Blaylock did much of the primary work on intraventricular monitoring of craniocerebral trauma patients, which was reported in the scientific literature. He also worked closely with Dr. Peter J ann etta during Dr. Jennetta’s early research on vascular compression of the cranial nerves as a cause of trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm. Dr. Blaylock was one of the first neurosurgeons to utilize high-intensity nutritional supplementation in craniocerebral trauma patients, which met with great success.

Dr.. Blaylock has written and illustrated three books. The first book was on the subject of excitotoxins ( Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills ) and how they are related to diseases of the nervous system. His second book, Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life , covers the common basis of all diseases, nutritional protection against diseases of aging, protection ag ainst heavy metal toxicity, the fluoride debate, pesticide and herbicide toxicity, excitotoxin update, the vaccine controversy, protection against heart attacks and strokes and contains a new chapter on omega-3 fats. This book has been newly revised as an oversized paperback. His third book, Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients , was released in April, 2003 and discusses the ways to defeat cancer, enhance the effectiveness of conventional treatments and prevent complications associated with these treatments. In addition, he has written and illustrated three chapters in medical textbooks, written a booklet on nutritional protection against biological terrorism and written and illustrated a booklet on multiple sclerosis. He has written over 30 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals on a number of subjects.

Since the publication of his first book he has been a guest on numerous national and international syndicated radio programs and appeared on the 700 Club several times. He appeared on Nutritionally Living with Dr. Ward Bond. Presently, he is engaged in a monthly radio program discussing his book, Health and Nutrition Secrets on Raymond Francis’ program Beyond Health . The series will run for 12 months. He lectures widely to both lay and professional medical audiences on a variety of nutritional subjects.

Dr. Blaylock serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is the associate editor of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons , official journal of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. He has a monthly nutrition newsletter, published by NewsMax.com https://newsmax.com/> , The Blaylock Wellness Newsletter.

Dr. Blaylock serves as the medical consultant for the Fluoride Toxicity Research Collaborative . He was recently awarded the Integrity in Science award by the Westin Price Foundation. Presently, he is a visiting professor in the department of biological sciences at Belhaven College in Jackson , Mississippi .

At present he is a member of the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons, the American Nutraceutical Association, the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutritionist, the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, American College of Nutrition, American Association for Health Freedom, National Health Federation, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was recently appointed as a member of the Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was also recently appointed as a member of the Scientific Advisory Panel of the Life-Exten sion Foundation .

since vaccines are being made in many different labs worldwide its possible not all vaccines are created equal; meaning some could be more effective and with less side effects than others. I doubt any vaccine has not had its share of bad reactions; even those required by schools and for traveling are not without risks. :ouro: