Seeking Your Millennium Dvd Questions!

Rate this topic

Guest Regan MacNeil

IF we are allowed more than one question, I'd also like to ask;

Since the US releases are spaced 6 months apart (supposedly), is it possible the US releases will have more/alternate special features than the UK releases? Since the sales of season one are going pretty well, I was thinking Fox might give them more money for the season 2 and 3 DVDs.

Chris Laughery

United States

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ModernDayMoriarty

My question would be:

Do you regret the way in which your company handled both the show and your relations with the fans of the show, in the light of its reletive sucess on DVD?

Note: My question is not intended to be adversarial and I would word it better but it's late! My point is to find out if Fox sees Millennium as a missed opportunity due to actions it now considers ill-advised, years after the fact.

Guest Xircuits

First off I really enjoyed watching the first season of MillenniuM on DVD.

I would like to know if there will be more information to the series than just the episodes, for example, photos, commentaries for more the episodes that include the actor's view, outtakes for some of the episodes (I really like to see how the cast worked together), and some more information on the music that was involved with the episodes.

Thank you,

Vivian Tong

New York, USA

Guest Regan MacNeil

Does anyone know when this interview is going to be held? I'd really like to hear the answers to some of these questions.