V...ABC Miniseries Reboot

Guest Black's Babe

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RodimusBen

It won't be ID4 because their method of attack is psychological. The series will be largely about the social ramifications of the arrival of "saviors" and the conflict between those loyal to them and those who don't trust them.

I haven't watched the first eight minutes and don't want to because I am super excited for this series and I don't want to ruin that much of the premiere for myself. But I would assume that it's about the arrival of the ships?

You can place your bets that I will be watching it. There's so much ripping off these days that I don't care anymore except for MLM. Look at all the shows that have ripped off from MLM. If it's entertaining, Yee ha.

I'm like you RodimusBen, I don't want to take the chance of ruining it for myself, so I too will wait. You can also place your bets that we all will be back with a comment after seeing the first episode.

What the heck is ID4? Can't place it.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Hi Guys,

Darlene, ID4 was the promotional abbreviation for the film Independence Day. The 4 in the title being the 4th July but you guys don't need a Limey to tell you that bit.

I'm trying to remain open minded. All the beloved horror films of my teens are being ravaged by remakes and a number of my favourte shows are suffering the same fate and I have such fond, retro-love for V I'm wondering how it will turn out. I'm watching it solely for Elizabeth Mitchell when I do get the chance however. She was/is (depends what you read) cracking in Lost and I'm hope the presence of a damn good actress is a good sign.

I wonder when we Limey's get this?

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Thanks Mark for rattling my cage. Independence Day is a very entertaining movie.

All the beloved horror films of my teens are being ravaged by remakes and a number of my favourte shows are suffering the same fate

You think you've got it bad, try being my age and seeing all the remakes and robberies.

Elizabeth Mitchell must really be a hot one for you guys. She is beautiful, I agree, and a very good actor. Perfect combination.

Love your signature and, what's it called, avatar? Look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Hi Guys,

Darlene, ID4 was the promotional abbreviation for the film Independence Day. The 4 in the title being the 4th July but you guys don't need a Limey to tell you that bit.

I'm trying to remain open minded. All the beloved horror films of my teens are being ravaged by remakes and a number of my favourte shows are suffering the same fate and I have such fond, retro-love for V I'm wondering how it will turn out. I'm watching it solely for Elizabeth Mitchell when I do get the chance however. She was/is (depends what you read) cracking in Lost and I'm hope the presence of a damn good actress is a good sign.

I wonder when we Limey's get this?

Eth

Amen on the butchering of remakes. Speaking of crappy ones, I finally got around to checking out the remake of "The last house on the left" this last weekend. I sat through this tool of a movie thinking the whole time, "If Wes Craven were dead, he would be rolling over in his grave...twice". Geeezzzz, what a waste of 2 hours.......can't anyone make a decent remake??

"Have I run too far to get home?"

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

I am so looking foward to this show.. i loved the original V and I have high hopes for this one. I hope we are not dissappointed... I agree with you Mark that the great horror movies from our time is being remade these days and not in a good way... angryred.gifghostface.gif

Guest Black's Babe

One Elizabeth Mitchell trumps TEN Evangeline Lillys.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Edited by Black's Babe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines