My Target Released It Early

Rate this topic

Guest John Ed

Guest John Ed

Long time member, but I believe this is my first post.

I have anxiously been awaiting the 20th, when I could hold the first season in my hands. The second-hand DVD-R's I have from 7even and 1 have been watched so many times now they skip entire episodes.

Imagine my shock when walking through my local Target to see the set on the shelf this morning. As soon as I was able I played the documentaries and a little bit of the episodes.

I have never been as pleased with visual and audio elements on any of my DVDs as I am with this one. I am thoroughly blown away. This show was beautifully shot. I cannot get over it.

Before anyone rushes out my Target is closing the doors on their current building on Tuesday at 5:00 and opening a new Super Target on Wednesday morning. So I do not know if they were cleaning out their store rooms or if this is standing operating procedure.

Needless to say after our guests leave this evening, I will be sitting down for a delightfully disturbing few episodes of one of the most under-appreciated shows created in the 90's.

Yippee..... :jumping: