Memorabilia - autograph/convention event at the NEC, Birmingham (in the UK)

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Thought I'd share the website address for Memorabilia, an autograph event/convention in the UK, taking place at the NEC in Birmingham on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd November. The URL link to the Memorabilia event is below :

Some of the guests who are attending are...

Mitch Pileggi (The X Files)

Chris Gauthier (Harper's Island)

Tony Todd (the film Dark Reel, which Lance Henriksen also starred)

Barbara Shelley (Dracula: Prince of Darkness, Nightmare Castle, Silent Scream)

Marshall Bell (the Millennium episode "The Judge", GvsE).

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Thought I'd share the website address for Memorabilia, an autograph event/convention in the UK, taking place at the NEC in Birmingham on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd November. The URL link to the Memorabilia event is below :

Some of the guests who are attending are...

Mitch Pileggi (The X Files)

Chris Gauthier (Harper's Island)

Tony Todd (the film Dark Reel, which Lance Henriksen also starred)

Barbara Shelley (Dracula: Prince of Darkness, Nightmare Castle, Silent Scream)

Marshall Bell (the Millennium episode "The Judge", GvsE).

You guys get all the fun!! LOL this looks amazing and like something I would have fun seeing. I hope you have a good time Richard and enjoy yourself. makingeyes.gif I love Mitch Pileggi and also Chris Gauthier and Tony Todd aka Candyman. bigsmile.gif Have a great time my friend and report back to us with all the details.

Laura

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

The Memorabilia convention went well today. Included in this post is a picture I had taken of me with Marshall Bell (I'm wearing the BTFB "Bucksnort" design t-shirt).

post-396-125884169134_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

The Memorabilia convention went well today. Included in this post is a picture I had taken of me with Marshall Bell (I'm wearing the BTFB "Bucksnort" design t-shirt).

Aww what a lovely picture Richard, you look very handsome in your B2FB t-shirt.. :) Looks like you had a great time.. thanks for sharing this with us Richard.. :)

Laura

OH BTW Richard looks like the t-shirt fit you well.. :)

Edited by SpooktalkGiGi

Fantastic picture Richard, looks like you had a blast and meeting The Judge himself eh? That must have been something. A truly memorable character and an avatar of Legion no less. I have to say the Bucksnort T-Shirt looks superb, continued kudos for Baz and the wonderful work he did creating them.

If you get the chance Richard, tell us all about it. I know the folk here would love a little convention review.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Guest WaveCrest

My first set of comments about the convention:

Memorabilia went well, although I was glad when I got back. Aching a bit from carrying a bag with books I wanted signed (and one or two DVDs, including the Millennium: Season 1 DVD set). I've got a a pic taken with Marshall Bell. How can I add a picture to the TIWWA gallery?

I mentioned BTFB to Marshall and the person who is the webmaster for his official website. I said his BTFB audio podcast was very good. He mentioned Jim and Troy (well he said something about the people who work on the website and the podcast. I said "Jim and Troy" and mentioned that you do the work on the website). They said to post the pic I had taken with Marshall, on his official website. I asked if it would be alright to post it on the BTFB website. They nodded or said yes (can't remember which). I didn't have time to mention This Is Who We Are. But I assume it will be fine, as I've added the pic taken at Memorabilia in this thread.

Sounds like you had a great time, thanks for sharing it with us.

Spook, our day is coming when we have the fun. Don't know when and don't know where, but Yee ha yippee anyway.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Guest WaveCrest

Spook, our day is coming when we have the fun. Don't know when and don't know where, but Yee ha yippee anyway.

This sounds a bit mischievous. :oneeyedwinK