Animated Lucy Butler

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

I've seen the title of this thread on TIWWA's forum before but never had a look in it. That is very, very good your Lucy Butler drawing Ben! :thumbsup: It made me think of something I hadn't considered before...an animated Millennium spin-off centred on Lucy Butler.

Summing up what I've seen in this thread...

your Lucy Butler drawing is excellent Ben

Mark, you're talking yourself down. Your Luminary video was impressive. Really liked it

Byron, like your animated drawing avatar.

:smokin:

Hi guys,

I've had a look back through Ben's posts for the Frank and Jordan sketch that he shared with us and you can find it here. Sterling work, I am sure you will agree.

There used to be a Japanese Millennium Fan Site that had the vast majority of cast drawn Anime style and a wonderful desktop background of them all together. I see if it's still online later and post a link for you all. When I first happened upon it I assumed, wrongly, that a Millennium Anime was in the works but I soon realised that wasn't the case. It was very impressive.

Eth

• 1 year later...
Guest DezarasPrime

That's fantastic, RB! That expression perfectly shows Lucy's subtle guile.

I can't believe it - I love sketching but have never done any Millennium characters!!

I did a pretty good pencil sketch of Frank when I was 18...I'll have a look for it...other than that I drew Frank and Peter in a "Family Guy" for a comic thing I did with a friend called MillenniuM GuY!!!

But back to the subject at hand...a brilliant picture by someone who obviously has a natural artistic flair! Nice work!!!

BTW I just found my MillenniuM GuY sketches...

Edited by DezarasPrime

Guest DezarasPrime

DezarasPrime, first of all welcome to the forums. :ouroborous:

I know I can speak for all of us when I say we look forward to you posting your sketches.

Thanks!!! I hope to have them uploaded within the next week! They're basic but, if they're well received, I'll redraw them with colour.

• Elders (Admins)

Awesome, feel free to share any Millennium artwork in our Gallery, we have a special album already for the purpose:

https://www.millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/gallery/album/170-millennium-art/

Wow - that was cool! A nice new feature. I posted a link to the album and it created the little image above! :cool: