Lance Henriksen Movie News

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

Just tried to watch the trailers for Wilderness and Nightmares in Red, White and Blue, and unfortunately I'll have to try watching them again tomorrow or in the week, as the trailers kept spluttering.

• 5 months later...

I guys, I mentioned The Arcadianlast year and I did a few searches today to see what the latest is and I did managed to find an official website for the film. It would seem it is still in post-production with a view to releasing it this year.

Interestingly, Lance is billed seventh on the teaser poster so I'm guessing that's a good indication of much he is actually in the film. I am guessing it will be a role akin to "Screamers 2" in which he appears pretty much at the end of the movie. I am curious to see the outcome of this as it well see Lance on screen with Brian Thompson who was the first person to be killed by the Terminator in the film (nice link to Lance there) and also the Alilen Bounty Hunter from The X-Files.

This is the director's first feature but I what I find exciting is that he is an artist first and foremost so I expect some gorgeous visuals from this. You can check out his website here as well as order his own brand of grape juice, Tentacle Grape. Anime fans will get the joke.

Eth

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you guys caught this but here is a review of Lance Henriksen's "The Lost Tribe". I have tried to keep abreast of this movie but it was off, then on and the director dropped out and so on and so it hasn't been an easy task but at last, it's here. Head on over to DreadCentral for more on the film and to read a little of the confusion that accompanied the making of it.

Eth

Guest Sidewinder

First of all: hi there! I'm a long time guest reader and now I finally took the time to register. I hope that my posts don't sound too silly because of my probably not always perfekt English.

I'm a huge fan of Lance Henriksen in the first place and it all started, you'll guess it, with "Millennium". Now I'm running the German Lance Henriksen-fansite for about one year.

Regarding the movie "The Lost Tribe"; I saw the movie a few days before, because it had its DVD-release in Germany July 15th. It's a completely (!) re-shoot or, in other words, a remake of what is known as "The Forgotten Ones" (the Jewel Staite-flick). There is some confusion about the various titles etc. "The Lost Tribe" got a new title by the distributors, "Primal". For the German market they changed the title again. So now it's known here as "Lost Island".

Confused anyone? :oneeyedwinK

So... if anyone has a question about it I will do my best to help. And yes; Lance sadly hasn't a lot of screentime in it. :sad:

Edited by Sidewinder

Guest Sidewinder

Thanks for the info and for the link to your Lance site! Keep an eye on https://LanceHenriksen.info in the coming week or so and when the new site opens be sure to add a link to your site in our links manager (and do the same here!).

I will. I visited the LH-Magic-site for years prior to my own page till today. If you have a banner to place in the links-section of my site it will be a pleasure for me to use it. And off course I'm proud if you consider doing the same with mine.

Regarding the link in my tiwwa-user-profile... Can someone please explain me how to place a little banner with the link to my site there? Do I have to upload the file before using it?

Edited by Sidewinder

Hi sidewinder,

I don't know if Lance Henriksen magic has banners and buttons. It is undergoing a overhaul at the moment (as you've probably seen from the TIWWA staff blog post) but I am sure Graham will be around shortly to provide some for you if there are any.

You could place a banner and a link to your website in your signature if you wished? It will certainly gain more exposure that way than if you include it in your profile. You don't need to upload the banner to TIWWA in order to do that, the option to include a signature image allows you to enter an url to where that image is hosted elsewhere. You could either add a link below the banner or make the banner a clickable link by creating a link to your website and rather than enter a text link, use the image function to enter an image location instead. I fear I've made that sound more complicated than it is sadly. Anyhow, have a go and if you get flummoxed shout out and one of us will be around to talk you through it.

Eth