Sarah-Jane and the boys

Rate this topic

Beerbelch

BEER----> Just watched the 'Supernatural' episode titled 'The Trickster'. Sarah - Jane showed up being interviewed by Sam and Dean. Short and sweet performance. After the show was over I decided to watch the credis, of course SJR was credited, but there was another interesting name there 'Carter'. HMMM, I wonder if? Oh yeah, the show was good!

BELCH

Sarah-Jane is gold in anything she is in. She had a scene in Harper's Island with very little dialog and still managed to steal it. BTW Supernatural fans, check out the episode "Jus In Bello" as there's a nice homage to Lance in it with the investigating agent being called Agent Henriksen a deliberate nod to our beloved actor. BTW Belch, could the Carter actually be Jeremy Carver who wrote the show, was it a case of thinking you'd seen something when you hadn't if you get my drift?

Eth

Guest thadarkside

Supernatural is a fantastic show. I have been watching it from the very beginning. Just so there is no confusion, the episode that SJR was in is called Changing Channels, not Trickster.

Sarah-Jane is gold in anything she is in. She had a scene in Harper's Island with very little dialog and still managed to steal it. BTW Supernatural fans, check out the episode "Jus In Bello" as there's a nice homage to Lance in it with the investigating agent being called Agent Henriksen a deliberate nod to our beloved actor. BTW Belch, could the Carter actually be Jeremy Carver who wrote the show, was it a case of thinking you'd seen something when you hadn't if you get my drift?

Eth

BEER---> HMMM, "Jus In Bello", I'll check it out. Carter - actually it was a female 1st name (missed it) and it was in the acting credits.

BELCH

Supernatural is a fantastic show. I have been watching it from the very beginning. Just so there is no confusion, the episode that SJR was in is called Changing Channels, not Trickster.

BEER---> You are right. I watched them both back to back - sorry about the mix up.

BELCH