Cover Up on Whistle Blower?

Rate this topic

hippyroo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRjY_x08Bj8&NR=1

What's up with this? I found this posted at the site with the link to the video-

Watch the actual videos as he is surrounded, gassed, and tasered. Joseph Moshe is a microbiologist who had called a radio station, and stated that the H1NI vaccine is actually a bio-weapon, and is the DEPLOYMENT OF A PLAGUE. The official propaganda line is that he had threatened the President, although there is no evidence that this is true.

UPDATE:

At first we were told that he had been deported to Israel, but he never arrived in Israel. Then we were told that he had been locked up at the Patton state mental hospital in San Bernadino, CA. A call to that facility (909) 425-7543 will obtain a claim that they do not have him. We called the Twin Towers Correctional Facialty in Los Angeles at 213 473-6080, and reached an employee who admitted that Joseph Moshe has been held there since 8-13-2009. He is charged with "violating a court order". He has a Court Date on 01/25/2010 at Los Angeles Municipal Court (DIV 141) located at 11701 S. La Cienega Blvd. Los Angeles, CA

We might ask for an accounting of all drugs, or vaccines, that he has been forced to take.

All of Moshe's documents have been confiscated. Where are they now?

The Los Angeles Inmate information web site is at:

https://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm

Enter this data for the search: Joseph Moshe DOB 12/05/1952

According to the Los Angeles Sheriff Department website, Moshe is charged with a misdemeanor. Yet the media is claiming that he had threatened the President. Yet no such charge has been made.

Gee, have we got this story right? When a misdemeanor suspect is apprehended is it normal to use tanks, robots, massive amounts of gas, a taser, and a virtual army of Secret Service and FBI?

Why is Moshe not out on bond, or on his own personal recognizance?

This event has been quite useful for flushing out the government shills. All you have to do is see who it is that parrots the "party line". Look for the demonization "trigger words" like "nut case", "conspiracy theorist", or terrorist.

Crikey, we sure are in The Time Is Now/The Fourth Horseman territory here aren't we? Interesting reading Roo :thumbsup:

<lara>Here's my thing </lara>

I'm not going to bore anyone, again, with my beliefs as to why this is vaccine is much like any other vaccine but the thing that mystifies me is this: it is one thing to assert that it is indeed a bio-weapon but what I always wait for, and never hear, is the why of it. For one moment I will suspend belief and accept that President Obama and the powers that be in the US are complicit in a plot to destroy the immune systems of thousands of their own citizens (and bear in mind that vaccination is occurring the world over so I would guess that most governments are complicit in this plot too). My question still remains why? What possible benefit could a global immunodeficiency provide for those in power?

Anyone following these theories care to elaborate as to what reason is being posited?

Etg

Hi Belch,

I know I'm probably missing something but Tin Hat didn't ring a bell with me. I did try and look the phrase up but didn't get much further than a chamber music trio which I guess is not what you were referring to. What does it refer to

Eth

Hi Belch,

I know I'm probably missing something but Tin Hat didn't ring a bell with me. I did try and look the phrase up but didn't get much further than a chamber music trio which I guess is not what you were referring to. What does it refer to

Eth

BEER---> Not exactly sure where and when the term started but - Did you ever see 'Signs' by M Knight S. with Mel Gibson and Phoenix? Anyway, in my description a 'Tin Hat' is a very curious beliver of chicken little. You know - the sky is falling and look out for those aliens coming over the hill.

BELCH

Ah now I understand, sorry for being slow.

Tin Hat sounds like a very apt description for the individual in question although it's to be hoped he takes it of prior to the ECT being administered ;)

Eth