Cover Up on Whistle Blower?

Rate this topic

hippyroo

No wonder I was confused, it's "Tin Foil Hat," not just tin or aluminum foil. Thanks to all of you for setting me straight.

Beer, please let us know what you think of 2012, Belch.

BEER----> Maybe the best 'Armegedon' movie ever (not too dark though), IMO. Earthquakes, floods, cities falling apart, et al. Great visual effects, serious and funny (just enuf). And, the popcorn was wonderful.

BELCH

yeah tin hats abound, but why is the guy being arrested in such a fasion? seems very over the top.

Why would people in power unleash a virus on its own people? To gain more power of course. When you manufacture a crisis you are needed to fix it at whatever the cost. Didn't Hitler stage an attack to gain "permission" to attack? I agree that there are a lot of crazy accusations going around, but that doesn't mean some of them are not worth looking into.

yeah tin hats abound, but why is the guy being arrested in such a fasion? seems very over the top.

Why would people in power unleash a virus on its own people? To gain more power of course. When you manufacture a crisis you are needed to fix it at whatever the cost. Didn't Hitler stage an attack to gain "permission" to attack? I agree that there are a lot of crazy accusations going around, but that doesn't mean some of them are not worth looking into.

Hi guys,

When you word it like that it makes for compelling thinking and I concur that in wartime extreme decisions have been taken though I'm not sure Hitler's actions can be considered as a blueprint for the policy decisions modern governments are choosing today. My problem with the whole idea that global governments are attempting to destroy the immune systems of their own citizens, and that's what the above Tin Hat is implying, creates a scenario that can in no way be viewed as having any benefit to any government. The cost of healthcare for immunodeficient patients is astronomic. My Father has a medical condition that has all but eradicated his body's natural defences and he had to go through numerous levels of consultation with the authorities before costly treatment was granted. If this situation was engineered en masse the heath service in the UK would be plunged into crisis.

Who knows. I can see why conspiracy theories abound because for every explanation a new question is posed and maybe I'm far too comfortable in my rose coloured glasses but I find it so hard to even entertain the notion that the health service I work far is somehow complicit in an attempt to cause irreparable harm to the populace. I just don't but it.

Eth

Although I am facinated with conspiracy theories, I think there are simpler elements at work in most of them. First let me say that I do believe in absolute good and absolute evil. There are good and evil people in every walk of life. Now, when powerful/rich people that are evil go about their business - they naturally bring about evil that comes down to us all. They aren't necc. getting together at wild parites and deciding how to manipulate us; they just naturally do things that make good sense to them that happen to screw the rest of us up and further evil. And I don't mean to say they are always doing evil, but it only takes a little...

Let me take a stab at why... And to be clear, this is not my opinion or a statement that I purport to be fact. It is merely a mental exercise.

President Obama has made health care reform a priority, and despite this is loosing support because of the lobbying of (insert evil corporation type here... drug companies, insurance companies, healthcare providers, the Rothschilds). In order to assure a political victory, the goverment orders toxic "vaccines" to be distributed. People get sick. People die. The government holds hearings and there are congressional investigations. It is "leaked" that the group in question did this deliberately.

One morning the news reads that the heads of this group have been arrested. Buzzwords fly. Islamofascists, Terrorists, Capitalists, etc. The heads of the group are effectively silenced through incarceration. One of them died while "resisting arrest". The governement assures us that those responsible will pay. A victims fund is established, but accepting money from it also requires you to indemnify all persons in regards to this "attack".

The government will be accused of spreading the message to get the vaccines. Sober faced spokespersons will appear on TV and talk about how much the President regrets that advice and how he along with America was duped into this horrible situation. Before you know it, there are suggestions that if the goverment had administered this program it would not have gone like this (and conviently ignored would be the governments horrible track record with epedemiology from smallpox blankets to the Tuskegee Experiment).

Laws are passed to make the goverment totally in charge of vaccinations. Some months later, healthcare reform comes up again and over and over we are shown images of what that lobbying group does and that the only antidote is state run medicine. There is a political triumph for the President. America feels safer. And the expansion of the arms of the goverment makes every politician sleep a little more soundly at night.

• 2 weeks later...