Millennium Needs Your Vote

Hi guys,

Sfx.co.uk are running a poll to find the best 'spin-off' series and Millennium is leading the results. Let's keep it that way eh? Fancy Millennium beating Torchwood, Sarah-Jane Adventures and Angel. The love's still there folks. Visit here and look for the poll on the right hand side of the page.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MLM just got my vote. Can we go back and vote again tomorrow?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Yeah I get aggrieved with 'spin off' thing as well Ben but since it's there let's vote folks. Belch is right. TIWWA your show needs you!

Eth

josew.gif

I'm rather torn ethically, since I don't consider Millennium a spin-off. Lone Gunmen is a spin-off.

BEER----> It's a little stretch for "mork" to be a spin off too. One time with the fonz.

BELCH

The whole idea of it being a "spin off" of The X-Files really dogged Millennium. It was described as a darker X-Files by most promotional material in the UK and I do believe much of the audience was bought from people who expected X-Files 2.0. It didn't help either that pre-release publicity described Frank as psychic which further added to the belief that we were getting more of the same. I don't see how it can be considered a spin-off as the premise and the characters were all original creations and had nothing to do with the mythology or the characters of the X-Files universe.

Eth

josew.gif