My "millennium" Season 1 Dvd Review

Rate this topic

Guest Keith Uhlich

Guest Keith Uhlich

Hi everyone-

New poster here. Have been lurking for a while now. Thought by way of introduction I'd post my review of "Millennium" Season 1. Would love to hear your feedback:

https://www.slantmagazine.com/dvd/dvd_review.asp?ID=408

About me: Name is Keith Uhlich. I'm a critic for Slant Magazine and writer on film in general. I've watched "Millennium" since the Pilot and consider it Chris Carter's greatest series. I love all three seasons, though have a particular preference for Season 2, which I think is one of the great all-time single season arcs. I'm currently living in Brooklyn, working in New York City, and will gladly answer any further queries or comments.

Thanks for reading,

Keith

Edited by Keith Uhlich

Guest jamjardi

Great review. Especially liked the description, "laconic personalities whose stony countenances parallel both the futility and necessity of their ongoing quests."

Perfectly said. You must be a writer :gaba:

Guest Keith Uhlich
Great review. Especially liked the description, "laconic personalities whose stony countenances parallel both the futility and necessity of their ongoing quests."

Perfectly said. You must be a writer  :gaba:

Guilty as charged. :smily_tooth_big:

Keith

Guest se7en

...hello there! thank you for sharing this with us! it really was a very good review but you didn't mention, or comment on, anything about the "Making of the Main Title Sequence" featurette.(?)

THANKS AGAIN,and WELCOME!

se7en :ouro:

Guest Keith Uhlich

Seven-

Goodness, you're right! Chalk that up to some silly forgetfulness on my part. I'll run it by my editor and see if I can add in a sentence.

Thanks for pointing that out,

Keith

Guest se7en
Seven-

Goodness, you're right! Chalk that up to some silly forgetfulness on my part. I'll run it by my editor and see if I can add in a sentence.

Thanks for pointing that out,

Keith

.....no problem. Thanks for putting up the link to your review!

~se7en :ouro: