I'm New Here.

Rate this topic

Guest Sinestro

Guest Sinestro

Hi. I just wanted to introduce myself and say I hope to become a part of this place in due time.

I DO have one question that I'm sure yall have heard numerous times and that is- is there a cd that has the Millennium theme on it?

Guest RJ2000

Welcome to the boards, Caleb! Hope you enjoy your time here.

As far as a CD, I believe there is one. You might want to check the "Millennium Music" board, you might find an answer there. If not, Se7en or The Old Man (two of the moderators here) might be able to tell you.

Good luck!

• Elders (Admins)
Hi. I just wanted to introduce myself and say I hope to become a part of this place in due time.

I DO have one question that I'm sure yall have heard numerous times and that is- is there a cd that has the Millennium theme on it?

Hi and welcome to TIWWA! There is an official "Best of Millennium- Mark Snow" soundtrack released by Fox but currently its only available for download via the iTunes website. See the Music section of TIWWA for more information.

Guest Forza

Cheers, Caleb.

Some of the members are going snipe hunting later today. You interested? All you need is a large canvass bag and....

Guest Sinestro

Thank all of yall very much! This has been the best reception I have recieved on ANY message board.

I look forward to this board as my new online home.

Edited by Sinestro

Guest se7en
Thank all of yall very much! This has been the best reception I have recieved on ANY message board.

I look forward to this board as my new online home.

...ahhhhh, thats what we like hearing from new members! I hope, indeed, that you do end up building a little yellow and moving into our ever growing village! -(sh*t, did THAT sound corny as all hell.-lol!)

..."2000"- WELCOMES!

se7en :ouro: