Millennium 4x0? The Ghost Of Christmas Future

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

What would you have wanted to see from a 4th Season Christmas Episode  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would like to see something along the lines of what was done in the last produced episode of Tru Calling, where Tru (Eliza Duskhu) and Jack (Jason Priestley) who are essentially nemesis (we still really don't know who's bad or good, or who's right or wrong, it's all ambiguous).

They end up spending Chistmas Eve holed up during a storm or something with her friends (who couldn't make their flights because they got canceled or something) and she said Jack could stick around, she didn't like anyone being alone on Christmas.

I would like to see that kind of thing between Frank and Emma...and Watts. And it would be cool if it's kind of ambiguous about their alliances, but I think in the end, Emma would try to help Frank.

Now that I love. Something dark and psychological for Christmas.

Just imagine if Stephen King had not been so clever as to have come up with the idea first and we had a "Misery" situation with Frank travelling home to his in-laws to collect Jordan for Christmas and an accident leaves him stranded and in need of care with only Lucy Butler around (conveniently or did she orchestrate the whole thing) to provide. Frank is out there in the wilderness in a small cabin with teh devil's liege herself as his nurse. That would awesome.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Maybe Frank is driving along a road which either never ends, or gives him a strong sense of deja-vu (something like the film Dead End starring Ray Wise)?

Great suggestion. You know there's no reason why a little homage to "Misery" couldn't be written and made to work so that it isn't too blatant. I like all the ideas expressed here. I hope the VS6 team are taking notes. We have your festive episode right here.

Of course, Frank would be listening to "Christmas Auld Lang Syne" by Bobby Darin whilst driving along the never ending road right folks?I would call the episode "Perchta" which is the name of pagan she-demon who appears during the twelve days of Christmas. Just perfect for a little Lucy Butler at Christmas right?

Chris Carter, can I have a job? :whistling:

Guest WaveCrest

Liking these ideas a lot! Also, the one of Lucy Butler ringing a late night DJ repeating a request for Love is Blue.

Give Mark a job on the VS6 team! :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...

It's a function of the polls that gives that impression my friend. If someone adds their vote to the poll it appears as a new post and people often wonder why a post written many months before is appearing in the new post list. It's simply because a new vote has bumped the topic.

Eth