Where The Hell Are The Tv Spots?

Rate this topic

Guest Forza

Guest Forza

Picked up the official Season 1 set Tuesday for $45 at Best Buy. I must say that the "Order in Chaos: Making Millennium Season One" documentary is outstanding at approximately 50 minutes in length. For an "official" season review, it's better than most--certainly better than the sanitized late-season X-Files season commentaries. I only wish they would have interviewed a few, squeamish Fox execs: "This show is SCARY! Too many severed limbs...I feel queasy...." :puke:

Although the final disc includes all of the trailers and TV spots for "Pilot" and a few uselesss trailers for Fox movies, the TV spots for all subsequent episodes are nowhere to be found. After seraching the episode menus (hoping they had placed them there), it appears the TV spots for all post-"Pilot" episodes were left off.

This may be a relatively minor omission; however, it is an omission nonethless that is inexplicable given their presence on The X-Files DVD sets. I cannot believe they take up that much disc space; I'm sure they could have been accomodated.

If any of this seems like whinging, it's not meant as such. Overall, the Season 1 set sweeps the board. It's a quality collection that any Group member or candidate must acquire--or suffer Mabius' wrath!  :Gehenna_demon:

Edited by Forza

Guest Second Coming

yeah i hear you, all those trailers for the pilot were tiresome. I was hoping for ones of the rest of the episodes. Oh well.

Guest Regan MacNeil

The promo spots were one of my favorite features in the X-Files sets, I was pretty disappointed they weren't included in the Millennium set. Otherwise, the set was AMAZING!

Most of the TV spots for Harsh realm aren't on the Harsh Realm DVD. So I hope FOX doe sinclude more tV spots in future Millennium sets (I would have loved to see all the episode spots for season 1).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

• Elders (Admins)

You can download the TV Spots from MDUK if you want to see them, obviously not the same as having them on your DVD's but if you haven't seen them before worth a download!