How Will You Watch Millennium?

Rate this topic

Guest MurmuredDream

Guest Demolition Man

Me... I'll watch Season One the best way possible.............

In a dark room with the sound all the way up - surround sound mind you.

Oh... and I hope, pray, and wish that S2 is Widescreen. :praying_big::tongue::smily_tooth_big::jumping::makingeyes_big::bigsmile::sunglasses_big::p:praying_big:

Guest WaveCrest

I've watched two episodes so far and so carrying on from how I watched them am going to see an episode every few days.

Guest RJ2000

I thought about an all day, all night marathon. However, my ridiculous lifestyle doesn't allow for such pleasure. So, it's been at least 2 episodes per night. I'm now getting ready to start disc #5.

"Millennium" in a packaged box set. Biggest thrill I've had in quite sometime. (With the exception of talking to a certain someone on the phone a while back! :;)::bigsmile: )

Guest se7en

.....had the box set for about 9-days now and have watched, a few times, all the extras and heard the commentaries. Tonight i will be watching the first 2-episodes of the season.

~se7en :ouro:

.....had the box set for about 9-days now and have watched, a few times, all the extras and heard the commentaries. Tonight i will be watching the first 2-episodes of the season.

~se7en  :ouro:

I thoroughly enjoyed the extras.... and am thinking of starting them, 1 a night (I rethought my marathon idea) starting on the 31st.... as it's a fool moon. :smokin::ghostface:

Guest Seraphim

I got mine a few days before the release date and finished it in about 7 days. Majority of it was completed during the first 4, but the darkness broke down my defenses and I had to take a break for a few days. :cry: