How Will You Watch Millennium?

Rate this topic

Guest MurmuredDream

Guest Nadeen
:;): I will watch MM after a get off of work every night an eppy a night until I am done. I can't wait until it finally arrives it feels like I have been waiting years. :praying:

Guest RJ2000
I decided to start it at the 1st of August.  FINALY, something to spice up this month!  :bigsmile:  :smokin:

What, you mean posting on this board with the rest of us isn't spicy enough? :gaba::tongue:

Guest se7en
(Cant actually think of anything Id rather do but life has issues)

...........amen to that M'lady! - :yes_big: -(unfortunately i also smoke-[more]- while working on the MM-Guide-book and my other projects. for some reason, again unfortunately, i find it easier to be more productive amd creative in my writing if i am smoking.- :blush: [shrugs]-)-

BTW: after watching the xtras many times, and clearing up our shows on our TIVO, we'll be re-starting the first season-(with the official DVDs)-monday night. time to switch gears from writing Fiction to writing Non-Fiction again.

~se7en :ouro: