Music In The Lone Gunmen

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Is there no soundtrack for "The Lone Gunmen?"

Would you believe, I have never seen the show, and have not found it yet. :embarassed:

Mark, I would settle for VHS just to see the show. :confused:

Laura,:ghost2: Ben Gay is a much better dancer, :kickin: but Ben Dover is more fun. :maintain-upbeatness: Stay away from Ben Ding he's nuts. :whistling:

There isn't s soundtrack yet Darlene but there will be one in the near future as La-La Land Records are releasing one in conjuction with Mark Snow.

I would really recommend you check the show out if you can Darlene. It's a very different beast from anything else Ten Thirteen has done but it is madly enjoyable and it is the only Ten Thirteen show I can give to anyone safe in the knowledge that they will enjoy it.

I agree with Stephen Snedden when he said that the reason Fox didn't back the show was because they couldn't quite grasp a comedy using a drama format. They weren't really sure what the was or who it was supposed to appeal to and whilst it is light-hearted don't let that put you off. There are some superb moments in the show and it isn't all 'ha ha he he'.

Eth

I appreciate all the info Mark, and fully intend on watching it once I can get my hands on a copy. I tried to find it at the video rental and they didn't carry it. I may have to raid the piggy bank and order it online from somewhere. I do want to see it. :ouroborous:

And if you do watch it let me know what you think Darlene. I love the show and get so few opportunities to talk about it. It's such a shame it didn't get the support it deserved and it's such a shame the Gunmen had to go.

Eth