Hi from the Crypt Keeper

Guest Crypt Keeper

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome to This is who we are, Crypt Keeper!

For those unaware, (er, which is everyone), Dan is the guy I end up watching most horror movies with (both good and cheesy horrors).

He's also the guy who plays all the bowl-clenchingly good pranks and tricks in work on me when I'm least expecting them and half asleep, prime examples of which would have to be:

1. Creeping up on me in the dark at night and walking 3 inches behind me as I walk, until I turn around and have a heart attack... :ghostface:
  2. Hanging clothes from the office ceiling tiles in the corner of a darkened room, after I watched Exorcist III: Legion with a person crawling around the ceiling which always freaks me out. :woot:

He is fully accountable for my grey and rapidly receding hairline, so don't go easy on him.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Well Hi there Crypt Keeper or Dan. Love the name, Crypt Keeper not Dan, i mean Dan is a great name but how cool is Crypt Keeper, very awesome. thumbsup.gif My name is Laura from America, Kentucky to be exact and Gigi comes from the name of the little dog on Harpers Island, don;t know if you have seen it or not but great little mystery show. Oh and Spook comes from the podcast my husband and I do called Spooktalkular! If you love all things paranormal and horror then check us out. www.spooktalkular.com. makingeyes.gif I just LOVE horror and the paranormal.

I think you will love our little family here, i know i do. I don;t know everyone on here but the ones I do know are the BEST! As we say in Kentucky, "Just a bunch of good people" bigsmile.gif

So, welcome and I hope to get to know you better. makingeyes.gif

Laura

Love the name, Crypt Keeper not Dan, i mean Dan is a great name but how cool is Crypt Keeper, very awesome.

LOL Laura that is so like Lara in Siren, you are becoming more like her by the day though it's to be hoped you stay away from red dice and cups of bubbling tea for a while.

CATHERINE: I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were working.

LARA: Oh, oh, oh, we're not. I mean, we are, but we're done, almost. I'll just ...

Love it!

Cryptkeeper is a great name and it's great to have a chance to meet the chap who's put The Old Man through his paces, your exploits are legendary sir and you've no doubt done some interesting things to Graham's blood pressure :oneeyedwinK

When you've settled in you have to join us for a little horror discussion, you'll have a captivated audience here I can promise you.

Welcome to TIWWA (again)!

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Hi Cryptkeeper! Looking forward to reading your comments on horror films. My proper name's Richard. "WaveCrest" comes from the name of a marine research warehouse in the film Licence to Kill.

Guest Crypt Keeper

Thanks i am sure i will fit in just fine.

Dan

Well any mate of The Old Man's is a mate of mine :thumbsup:

Welcome to TIWWA, here's hoping you have an enjoyable stay and make lots of new mates in the process.

This is who we are!

Eth

Guest Crypt Keeper

Just to say thank you to all your messages welcoming me here, and don't beleive everything Graham says about me causing his greying hair and high blood pressure, although im not saying i havent helped it along the way over the years.

Dan