Hi from the Crypt Keeper

Guest Crypt Keeper

Hello Dan.

My name is Jósef and I'm from Iceland. I'm responsible for all those music videos on backtofrankblack.com, if you have seen them at all.

I'd love some horror discussion, I'm a big fan of horror, while I'm not the horror buff I think I am, I do think I'm quite knowledgeable. But I know I'm no encyclopedia, that's for sure.

ps: the username ty7du is an old username of mine (which I've used again and again on various sites), an homage to David Fincher, if you will. Tyler Se7en Durden. Get it?

Happy New Year folks!

- Jósef

And I would love to hear more prank stories, it's good to learn more pranks to tease your friends. hehe...

Just seen the pictures in the gallery of your good self (I believe) and your chums at a Most Haunted Live event. We are not worthy :thumbsup:

I am a huge fan of the show and have always wanted to get my behind into gear and go and see the show but my unpredictable working hours have always proved to be a barrier. We purchased tickets for the live tour the team are doing this year but the event at the Lyceum in Sheffield has now been cancelled. Still, I'm loving the live show at the moment and I'm really looking forward to the new series as it is a series of live two hour episodes which is just fantastic.

Any 'Most Haunted Live' stories would be welcome ;)

Eth