HighPlainsDrifter

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Joe,

It would be great to see another outing for The Shield, I would certainly be happy with a film!

These things hardly ever seem to happen though. No films for the Carnivale, Sopranos or Deadwood (didn't they promise 3?).

So I won't hold my breath, but it is a lovely thought!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Hi Joe,

It would be great to see another outing for The Shield, I would certainly be happy with a film!

These things hardly ever seem to happen though. No films for the Carnivale, Sopranos or Deadwood (didn't they promise 3?).

You know I once read that the Creator of the Sopranos David Chase would be interested in bringing back The Sopranos but not anytime soon. I did run across this article though, Sopranos Movie

Hi Joe,

Man, Carnivale...I really enjoyed that show, I was completely bummed out after it got canceled after 2nd season. Didn't ever see an episode I didn't enjoy. Creepy characters, helluva a good plot and the time frame it was set it was ripe for mysticism and mystery. Hadn't thought about that one in a while. I may go throw in season 1 DVDs....

"Have I run too far to get home?"

Still haven't seen the last season of The Shield. Gonna buy the Complete Series box set that's now finally out. R2 people got the shaft, episodes cut and whatnot, so I ditched the first 4 seasons I had bought already. Don't you hate that?

Great show. I've always liked the dark humor in it, this is engraved in my mind. Danny and her partner are on the beat and spot someone raping a passed out girl in an alley. They stop it and catch the guy, and we hear some guy yell from a balcony "hey, I was watching that!" Bwahahaha! Sick, but so funny.

I'm not depressed, just quiet.

Jósef's Visual Musings:

http://cheersfromiceland.blogspot.com/

• Elders (Admins)

Yep, The Shield never held back. Totally uncompromising! It has a fantastic conclusion that I don't think will disappoint. Go order those DVD's now! :thumbsup:

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• 2 months later...

Every fan of The Shield! Christmas has come early!

Deep Discount.com is having a sale on many TV series.

And you can snatch the complete series of The Shield for 64$! :D

The offer is good until 19 April 2010.

https://www.deepdiscount.com/save-up-to-64-on-over-180-box-sets/shield-complete-series/

I hope these are the replacement version, since I never saw this on DD until now, because I read on amazon.com, last year, the discs were coming scratched and badly treated in the packaging, which is beautiful but not practical.

But they have fixed it, put protective sleeves with each disc. I hope this is what DD has, or I will demand a refund, and I've never had this problem, discs getting scratched badly.

Spread the word on this glorious news...and I was gonna take a break from buying DVDs... awwww.... :(

I'm not depressed, just quiet.

Jósef's Visual Musings:

http://cheersfromiceland.blogspot.com/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines