Finally - The Yellow House is on Google Street View!

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

med_gallery_1_56_91090.jpg

Woohoo! Google have finally published their Street View images for Vancouver, which means we get to see fairly recent images of 'The Yellow House'!

I've been checking this every few weeks and was over joyed to see the images are now available.

Check out the Gallery where I've posted some images or head over to Frank's house on Google Maps!

Compare how the garden has grown with these images from taken in 2006 posted by Alex (Tempusfugit) and these shots taken from the Millennium DVD's!

Incredible stuff :thumbsup:

I wonder if the current occupants have any idea what house the currently reside in? I'm guessing the odd fan wanders by a camera every now again so I would imagine they do but I wonder if it feels special to them to be living in "The Yellow House". I can't imagine what the thrill would be like if I owned that property.

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

That has to be the ultimate Millennium fan's dream. To actually live in that house! If I could emigrate and buy it, I would definitely host Millennium weekend breaks there! How cool would that be?

The occupants contacted me with some photos a while back to ask if I would sell their fire surround on here (it was they had when 1013 were filming Millennium or something), but they changed their minds before agreeing a price. They were very nice indeed, just as Tempusfigit told us back in 2006.

• Elders (Admins)

That is great! :thumbsup: I wonder if Frank's motion detector lights are still up.:tongue:

LOL! That's a good point! I wonder if they were just attached to the house? I'll have to go look again and see if I can see them. I think they were on the side with the driveway as I recall.

Updated: Can't see them on the house, I guess they were fake or removed.

Is the house which Frank moved into in Season 2 on Google Street View as well?

Er, give me the address and I'll go have a look!

I don't know where it was located sadly. I'll have to find out, I really liked his Season 2 house, a friend of mine rented a house a few years back in Gronant which was very similar to it, and I always half expected Frank to open the door when I knocked.

Which begs the question, what was the real address of the Season 3 house he shared with Jordan?

Guest WaveCrest

Er, give me the address and I'll go have a look!

I don't know where it was located sadly. I'll have to find out, I really liked his Season 2 house, a friend of mine rented a house a few years back in Gronant which was very similar to it, and I always half expected Frank to open the door when I knocked.

Which begs the question, what was the real address of the Season 3 house he shared with Jordan?

If I knew I'd tell you! :smile: If you asked me the name of the cul-de-sac in Knots Landing I'd be able to tell you that, but not the name of the street where Frank's house was in Season 2. I didn't ask about his and Jordan's house in Season 3 as I couldn't remember his house in Season 3 very well. But whilst typing this post out I can remember vaguely a scene from Season 3 where Frank is standing outside his house.

Speaking of Millennium locations...is there somewhere a list someone has compiled various locations where scenes were shot? Whether it still is in that form or not.

Also, it would be interested seeing the house Catherine's parents lived in, was that also featured in Season 3? I don't remember.

And the Safety Public Building?