Finally - The Yellow House is on Google Street View!

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Jósef,

I don't think such a list exists. We do have an Episode Locations list which is similar on the main site, one page for each of the 3 seasons and I also made a Google map with the locations from all 3 seasons super-imposed on it. Of course these locations are not the actual filming locations, but locations mentioned during the episodes. I'm sure some of locations listed will be the same as where they actually filmed, but almost all locations will have been filmed in and around Vancouver. The memorable scene on the bridge where Frank Black chased the killer was filmed on Burrard Street Bridge in Vancouver.

Millennium Episode Locations Map

S1 Locations

S2 Locations

S3 Locations

Guest WaveCrest

The one where he was watching Jordan riding her bike? It may have been Saturn Dreaming of Mercury?

Was there a scene outside Frank's house in "The Innocents"?

Thanks for posting the links to the MM locations pages Graham.

Hazy memory moment guys...am I right in thinking that the reason the Yellow House became less of a feature of the show in the first place was because the original owners realised the power of money and began to ask for more than the production crew were willing to pay to use the property?

Actually the more I think about this I have heard another version of events. As the ratings during the first season were not as great as had been hoped for, Fox allowed less money for the second and third seasons of the show. It was felt that the cost of using The Yellow House was necessary and that the moment would be better spent by filming less and less scenes in it.

Anyone else able to set me right?

Eth

• 11 months later...

Incredible stuff :thumbsup:

I wonder if the current occupants have any idea what house the currently reside in? I'm guessing the odd fan wanders by a camera every now again so I would imagine they do but I wonder if it feels special to them to be living in "The Yellow House". I can't imagine what the thrill would be like if I owned that property.

Eth

Hi, Mark. Sorry if someone already answered your question. As I have to keep my online visits brief (for the time being....I PROMISE I'll be back!!!!) here's what I know in response....

I actually communicated through email with the woman who owns the house. They are the same ones who "lent" their home for Millennium. She was extremely nice, had many pleasant memories of the experience, and at that time, the house had not been painted since it was painted yellow for the show.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Wow - Frank's really allowed his trees to grow at the Yellow House! Very private!

17-09-2015_15-18-00.thumb.jpg.0799954769

Compare the latest image from Streetview to the one in the first post of this topic!

The satellite view has been improved and updated too!

17-09-2015_15-17-18.thumb.jpg.75b68434c2

I love strolling around Frank's old neighbourhood via Streetview!

https://goo.gl/maps/7Jcn4

• Like 2

• 5 months later...