Storage

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Thought I'd start a separate thread for a new Austrailian horror movie called Storage (does anyone want to see a separate thread for Austrailian horror films?).

I found out about Storage when browsing through the DVD pre-order section on Play.com over a week ago. There is an official website for the film (which has a trailer on there), but after doing a web search for it I found that McAfee SiteAdvisor hasn't tested it yet (so I've submitted it for testing). There shouldn't be any viruses on there as the site must be active.

The URL link to the Play.com DVD listing page for Storage is below:

Storage (Region 2) - DVD pre-order page on Play.com

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

This sounds like something i would like to see Richard, I love foreign horror movies.. There is still that one that i cannot for the life of me think of the name of it. It was out a few years ago and I believe it was either from New Zealand or Australia. It was about a woman going home with her girlfriend for holiday i think and either her parents are killers or someone breaks into their house and kills everyone but her and she has to protect herself and all I remember about it was the main character had really short hair and ther was like barbed wire in in... do you know what i am talking about Richard? makingeyes.gif

Guest WaveCrest

The only other Austrailian horror films I can think of at the moment are Wolf Creek, Rogue, Lost Weekend and that one with the actor who played the second vicar in Ballykissangel. Sorry I couldn't be of help with your film query this time. Maybe Mark knows?

Hi guys.

The only film I can think of that resembles the description is Haute Tension (High Tension or Switchblade Romance) which is a film about two girls, Marie and Alexa, who return home during a vacation only for a killer to invade their family home. Haute Tension is a French production though but I have shared the trailer just in case it is the one you are thinking about.

Eth

PS the girl does have short hair and there are a number of shots of barbed wire, maybe it could be the one.

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is it!!!!! I LOVED this movie but why the hell did i think it was Austrailian??? LOL I don't know... but i do know that I can always count on you Eth, my horror encylopedia. lol makingeyes.gif

Thanks

Laura

Guest WaveCrest

Decided to watch the trailer for Storage on the film's official website. Just watched the three trailers in the Trailers section. Looks a like it could be a decent thriller come horror film. The actor who plays the owner of the storage facility in this film I remember seeing in the two-part Heartbeat special ITV1 showed last year. He played the roadside cafe owner.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

A new listing was added for Storage to the BBFC website last Friday, with information of what the film's certificate will be (an 18 certificate) and what extras will be on the disc along with the main feature -

Storage - main feature (running time of 90 minutes and 25 seconds long)

Making of Storage (running time of 20 minutes and 46 seconds minutes long)

Trailer (running time of almost 2 minutes long)

Trailers for films Pontypool, I'm Global and Trailer Park Terror.

The consumer advice for the film is "Contains strong bloody violence". It dosen't say that the film is in widescreen (it just says "Multi-Aspect" when you click on the side arrow icon on the film's BBFC listing page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

Saw Storage on the shelf in one of my local ASDAs tonight. The certficate (and I thought it was incorrect) on the front cover is an 18, not a 15. And the cheapest I've found it is £5.99 on Amazon.co.uk.