The Light A Ghost Whisperer Podcast and Mark Snow

Rate this topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

makingeyes.gif Hello Everyone,

I hope this is ok to post here as it seemed the most logical place to put it since it is dealing with the great Mark Snow. Just wanted to let everyone know that myself and my friend Emily do a podcast called The Light A Ghost Whisperer podcast about the amazing television show The Ghost Whisperer starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. What some people may not know is that Mark Snow is responsible for the music for the show. Mr. Snow was kind enough to send us some music from the show to let us use on our podcast!!!! You can hear this in our last episode the Christmas episode. Mr. Snow has also been in contact with Emily and is interested in doing an interview with us for the show.. nothing has been confirmed yet and do not have a date when this will happen and it may not happen due to his schedule but we are just so happy and appreciative that he took the time to get in touch with us and send us some music to use.

Emily is an amazing 16 year old young lady who has a very bright future ahead of her in whatever she wants to pusure. She not only does this podcast but runs a Paranormal teen bookclub and is doing another podcast all about Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

If you would like to check us out you can find our podcast on itunes or our website at www.thelightpodcast.webs.com

Laura makingeyes.gif

Well I never. Congratulations to Emily on such a wonderful piece of news for her and her podcast.

As Laura knows, I haven't watched Ghost Whisperer but I do intend to remedy that as enough people had said good things about it but I did listen to an episode of the podcast out of curiosity (I haven't had much time of late for podcasts to be honest so I'm behind on a lot of them). Considering she is only fifteen it is an excellent show and she undoubtedly deserves a career in the media if that's what she's hoping for. Getting an interview with Mr. Snow (fingers crossed) is quite an achievement for someone of her age and as I love his music I'm going to head on over to listen to the Christmas Show Laura mentioned.

Congratulations on a job very well done indeed!

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

And a very good podcast it is too! Anyone who hasn't checked it out should go over to The Light's website and listen to the podcasts (twelve to date, although I'm not sure if it includes the short Season 5 promo podcast which started The Light off), which are available on iTunes.

Very glad a thread has been started on TIWWA for The Light. I was going to start one myself but hadn't got round to doing it. The podcasts are worth listening to. I love the music montage and those voice effects which creep me out (example being "Ghost Whisperer newwwsss!").

Guest WaveCrest

I look forward to any new podcast of The Light, so this possible interview with Mark Snow will be a great coup for the podcast. Well done to Emily and Laura for their podcast!

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Thank you Richard. the next new episode will be recorded some time this week. Emily has been having some computer problems so we are just waiting on that to get fixed. I am excited to get back to it. makingeyes.gif

Laura

Guest WaveCrest

I hope this dosen't sound like I'm putting pressure on you both, but as there will be a new episode on Friday night might there be a double episode recap like you did with the "Episode 3/4" podcast?

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Emily fried her computer Richard so she has been without one for awhile she finallly got it back so she is going to record an episode for the show last Friday and we are going to record the episode for this Fridays show this weekend. Does that make sense? LOL anyway Richard there will be a new episode up shortly. Thanks for asking. makingeyes.gif

Laura

Guest WaveCrest

It will be kind of like an old-fashioned double feature film at the cinema - two podcasts for the price of one?

When you said Emily had fried her computer I had this image of her cooking it on a grill with bacon and eggs. :laugh: As funny an image as the one I thought of after listening to that Light podcast when it sounded like you and Emily were recording the podcast on a window cleaner's lift along the side of a building during a snowstorm!

Guest WaveCrest

Episode 13 of The Light (which includes an episode recap for the new episode "Dead Air" (shown on CBS on Friday 8th January) is now available to download on iTunes.