The Light A Ghost Whisperer Podcast and Mark Snow

Rate this topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Guest WaveCrest

Episodes 14 & 15 of The Light are available to download on iTunes. The former episode has episode recaps for the fifth season Ghost Whisperer episodes "Blessings in Disguise" and "Living Nightmare", and the former has an episode recap for the fifth season episode (also the 99th episode of the show) "Dead to Me".

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Episodes 14 & 15 of The Light are available to download on iTunes. The former episode has episode recaps for the fifth season Ghost Whisperer episodes "Blessings in Disguise" and "Living Nightmare", and the former has an episode recap for the fifth season episode (also the 99th episode of the show) "Dead to Me".

Thank you Richard. :) I can't wait until the 100th episode of Ghost Whisperer. thumbsup.gif In this episode we will find out who dies! blink.gif

Guest WaveCrest

Episode 16 of The Light is now up on iTunes. It's a flashback episode (the next new episode on CBS, the 100th episode, will be shown on Friday 5th March I think).

Guest Lady3Jane

Sorry if that is a stupid question: Which episode is the one with Mark Snow (I presume it's only one or is he a regular guest)?

Guest WaveCrest

Mark Snow has been mentioned a few times but hasn't been on the podcast yet. I think they're trying to get him as a guest on The Light.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Yes, Emily and I have talked about Mark Snow and Emily has been in talks with him and he is eager to do an interview but because of his schedule is unable to do so now but is willing and is so nice. :) He even sent us a cd to give away as a contest prize. :) Thank you Mark. :)

Laura :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lady3Jane

Yes, Emily and I have talked about Mark Snow and Emily has been in talks with him and he is eager to do an interview but because of his schedule is unable to do so now but is willing and is so nice. :) He even sent us a cd to give away as a contest prize. :) Thank you Mark. :)

Thank you Laura for the information. I hope that you will be able to so an interview with him since I know some people who really like to hear that. :makingeyes:

There is also an Facebook Group abour Mark Snow:

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111636270558&ref=ts

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

The Light episode 17 is now available to download on iTunes.

Yes it is, thanks Richard. :) It was a very good episode if i do say so myself. :) We are recording the next podcast episode today. :) Ghost Whisperer is off until sometime in April so we have a small break. :)