The Light A Ghost Whisperer Podcast and Mark Snow

Rate this topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Guest WaveCrest

I listened to The Light episode no.17 last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll post my comments on the blog on The Light website tomorrow or Friday before posting any comments in this thread,

Guest WaveCrest

Episode 18 of 'The Light - A Ghost Whisperer Podcast', is now available to download on iTunes. It includes an episode recap for the latest new episode to air on CBS, "Old Sins Cast Long Shadows" (season 5, episode 16). The next new episode will air in April.

• 1 month later...
Guest WaveCrest

Episodes 19 & 20 of The Light - A Ghost Whisperer Podcast are available to download on iTunes.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

I was aware of that being a possiblity, it was something that Emily and I discussed in our latest podcast that we recorded but no fear if that was to happen ABC has said that it would gladly pick it up. :) Medium has been renewed though, thankfully. :)

Laura :)

Sorry if that is a stupid question: Which episode is the one with Mark Snow (I presume it's only one or is he a regular guest)?

Mark Snow is responsible for the awesome music for Millennium, X-Files, Ghost Whisperer, and a ton of other Movies and TV series. Other contributers to MLM are at this link on the main or home page:

MLM Music

Here's the MLM page with Mark Snow:

MLM Mark Sow

Hope this helps. ouroborous.gif

Guest WaveCrest

I was aware of that being a possiblity, it was something that Emily and I discussed in our latest podcast that we recorded but no fear if that was to happen ABC has said that it would gladly pick it up. :) Medium has been renewed though, thankfully. :)

Is that true Laura? If so, great. :smile:

Guest WaveCrest

Episode 21 of 'The Light - A Ghost Whisperer podcast' is now available to download on iTunes. It includes recaps of the episodes "Lethal Combination" and "Blood Money".

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Thanks Richard for updating the podcasts. :) you would think that i would remember to do it, lol I can always count on you. :)