The Light A Ghost Whisperer Podcast and Mark Snow

Rate this topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Any news on whether the show has been picked up guys? I am really keeping my fingers crossed for you as I know how many fans this show has.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

No problems Laura. :smile: Glad to be of help. :thumbsup:

I read something on the web last week, a poster on the Zap2it forum (or on TIWWA's forum) suggesting ABC would pick it up if the show was cancelled. The thing is, the show had lost some viewers from the 100th episode onwards. I do hope though that Ghost Whisperer does get picked up by another station/channel. Would it do well on a cable network?

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Yes ABC has rumoured to be picking it up, lets keep our fingers crossed that they will :) It is such a good show to get canceled. :( Re runs right now are running on syfy and it is doing pretty good i think. I do hope they save the show. it would be a shame to let it go. :(

Laura :)

• 1 month later...
Guest WaveCrest

Episode 22 of 'The Light - A Ghost Whisperer podcast' is now available to download on iTunes. It includes a recap of the fifth season's and the series' penultimate episode "Dead Ringer".

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Once again thank you Richard for updating this for me. :) I truly appreciate it, what would i do without you. :)

Laura :)

Guest WaveCrest

I listened to episode 22 yesterday and enjoyed it. May listen to it again as I missed some of the things said during the podcast (including the episode recap).

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Well after almost one year of doing a Ghost Whisperer podcast with my good friend from Canada Emily, we recorded our last show last night because Ghost Whisperer was canceled and will not be returning for a 6th season. ;( We had fun and it was our 23 episode of The Light A Ghost Whisperer podcast. I think that the men in black socks over at CBS have made a huge mistake and will regret theri decision come Fall. Ghost Whisperer was always good in the ratings and was number 1 for its time slot on Friday nights and with Medium running behind it, CBS held Friday night in the palm of their hand. I don't know what rubbish they will put out to replace it but it will not be as good as Ghost Whisperer.

We are very sad to see it go with the only explanation being that " Not everything lasts forever" :(

Laura

It is disappointing to see Gost Whisperer go, I have thoroughly enjoyed it since day one.

I don't know what rubbish they will put out to replace it but it will not be as good as Ghost Whisperer.

Ditto from me.

There may be a time for it to end, but this is still too early.

Guest WaveCrest

I think that the men in black socks over at CBS have made a huge mistake and will regret theri decision come Fall. Ghost Whisperer was always good in the ratings and was number 1 for its time slot on Friday nights and with Medium running behind it, CBS held Friday night in the palm of their hand. I don't know what rubbish they will put out to replace it but it will not be as good as Ghost Whisperer.

We are very sad to see it go with the only explanation being that " Not everything lasts forever" :(

Laura

They say "not everything lasts forever", but what about some of the other shows which have been on for longer or much longer than Ghost Whisperer's five seasons? It's baffling.

I've just checked EpGuides.com and their Fall 2010 TV schedule, and this is what CBS are showing on Friday nights:

Medium has been moved an hour back to 8 pm, CSI: NY has been moved from Wednesdays at 10 pm to Fridays at 9 pm, and new show Blue Bloods airs at 10 pm.