Law & Order: UK

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Not sure whether to start one thread for all of the Law & Order TV series, so for now I'm starting a thread for the UK spin-off Law & Order: UK, which resumed tonight with the remainder of the first series, starting with the 8th episode "Samaritan". It was a very good episode with a story which kept you glued to the screen throughout. Bradley Walsh has really been a surprise and I've enjoyed the scenes with him and Jamie Barber as his detective partner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WaveCrest

Last Monday's episode "Hidden" was a better episode than the previous one. I keep wondering what it would be like if they did a crossover with the "mothership" (Law & Order). I asked about this on the IMDb forum for Law & Order: UK and was told that it's unlikely to happen at the moment as Law & Order: UK isn't being shown in the US. If a station did pick it up, then it would be great to have some or all of the Law & Order cast come over to the UK for a Law & Order: UK episode, and some or all of the UK cast going to the US for the second part of a crossover story.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

I need to post a list of the Law & Order episodes which have been rewritten for Law & Order: UK. To start off...

Series 1, Episode 10 "Community Service" is a rewrite of Law & Order episode "Volunteers" (Season 4, Episode 2).

Guest WaveCrest

Previously...

Series 1, Episode 10 "Community Service" is a rewrite of Law & Order episode "Volunteers" (Season 4, Episode 2).

Adding to the list, episodes 8, 9, 11 and 12:

Series 1, Episode 8 "Samaritan" is a rewrite of Law & Order episode "Manhood" (Season 3, Episode 21)

Series 1, Episode 9 "Hidden" is a rewrite of Law & Order episode "Bitter Fruit" (Season 6, Episode 1)

Series 1, Episode 11 "Sacrifice" is a rewrite of Law & Order episode "Sonata for a Solo Organ" (Season 1, Episode 21)

Series 1, Episode 12 "Love and Loss" is a rewrite of Law & Order episode "Consulation" (Season 3, Episode 10).

The source of the information from this and the last post in this thread, is from watching the episodes when they've premiered on ITV1, and also from the TV shows episode guide website EpGuides.com.

Guest WaveCrest

Previously...

Series 1, Episode 8 "Samaritan" is a rewrite of Law & Order episode "Manhood" (Season 3, Episode 21)

Series 1, Episode 9 "Hidden" is a rewrite of Law & Order episode "Bitter Fruit" (Season 6, Episode 1)

Series 1, Episode 11 "Sacrifice" is a rewrite of Law & Order episode "Sonata for a Solo Organ" (Season 1, Episode 21)

Series 1, Episode 12 "Love and Loss" is a rewrite of Law & Order episode "Consulation" (Season 3, Episode 10).

Adding to the list:

Series 1, Episode 13 (Series 1 finale) "Honour Bound" is a rewrite of the Law & Order episode "Corruption" (Season 7, Episode 5).

• 6 months later...
Guest WaveCrest

The new series of Law & Order: UK begins on ITV1 next Thursday (9th September) at 9 pm. I thought the second series was going to consist of original episodes, but they're continuing with rewrites of episodes from the original Law & Order series. The first episode in this new series is a rewrite of the Law & Order tenth season episode "Killerz".

• 4 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

Graham, Mark, have you watched any of Law & Order: UK's new series (three episodes shown so far)? I thought "Broken" and last night's episode "Defence" have been the best episodes so far.