Simon & Simon

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Thanks Mark. :smile:

Graham - That would be Gerald McRaney who played Rick Simon. He was the cowboy kind of brother, while AJ was the sort of posher or more formal brother. Does that make sense?

Guest WaveCrest

Included in this post is the front cover artwork for the first season Region 1 DVD boxset for Simon & Simon. The source of the image posted below is Amazon.com:

Season One (1981-82):

51KD710ZHKL._SS500_.jpg

I'm having trouble posting the 3-D version of the artwork for the second and fourth season sets Mark.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest WaveCrest

The fourth season of Simon & Simon is being released on Tuesday on Region 1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed Shout! Factory release the fifth season in the autumn.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

thanks Richard for letting us know, Frank just loves this series and his favorite was Rick Simon. Loved Gerald in Jericho too. :)

laura :)

Guest WaveCrest

I didn't know Gerard McRaney was in Jericho. Did you see him in the Touched by An Angel spin-off series Promised Land?

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

I didn't know Gerard McRaney was in Jericho. Did you see him in the Touched by An Angel spin-off series Promised Land?

Yeah he played the dad, he was like the town mayor, he was killed off though at the end of the first season, but he was great as always. :) No i didn't see that show Richard. :)

Laura :)

Guest WaveCrest

My copy of the fourth season set was shipped yesterday/today by Amazon.com, so I should get it in the post in three weeks. But I know I'm going to have to pay customs charges because the total price of the boxset, once it's been converted from US dollars to UK pounds, will be over £18.

• 2 months later...
Guest WaveCrest

Forgot all about this (posting this news in this thread here)! The fifth season of Simon & Simon is being released on Region 1 on Tuesday 20th July, exclusively through Shout! Factory's website.

Guest WaveCrest

In the past week 3D artwork has been posted on TVShowsOnDVD for the fifth season Region 1 boxset of Simon & Simon. Smaller 3D artwork (of the front cover and side spine) had been posted on one day, along with news that Shout! Factory will include the 1995 reunion TV movie In Trouble Again as a bonus DVD extra. A day later larger 3D artwork was posted. The URL link to the fifth season set information and larger 3D artwork news articles are below:

Simon & Simon: Season Five (Region 1 DVD boxset) Shout! Factory exclusive - TVShowsOnDVD.com news article

Simon & Simon: Season Five (Region 1 DVD boxset) Shout! Factory exclusive - TVShowsOnDVD.com news article