Autographed MG photo on eBay

Rate this topic

Sigil

I find it very strange anyone would auction off a personalized autograph like that.

I wouldn't want to buy something that's addressed to someone else, that's just strange.

Well... I suppose if you are Bill and Carolyn you are in luck if you want a MG pic autographed. :blink:

The pic itself is different than any I have seen of her before.

Edited by Sigil

Agreed,

Canny traders always get two autographs if they can. A personalized one for their collection and one for Ebay. I think all my autographed stuff has my name on it mind. It was never my intention to build a collection for Ebay but to have the thrill of having my stuff signed and signed to me. It still gives me a bigger thrill than ever the money I could sell them for would. That said, ask me again if ever I'm down to last copper coin and I might think differently :)

Eth

• 1 year later...

Oh my, too bad it is an old bid and I'm too late for this one. Now I'll try to find any other that are still valid. Thanks for the link though!