Josef's Millennium music videos checklist

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

You just have to start here:

https://bringbackfrankblack.blogspot.com/2009/07/avatar-vision-proudly-presents-pilot-is.html

And work your way up through the archives from 07/12-07/09 to the present (it's on the right side, open up the year 2009 and look for posts that usually start with avatar vision, the posts weren't all tagged the same so no tag contains them all).

But I plan on putting them on my blog which is in my signature below. But that's a slow process...but there will be download links for those when they go up there (as long as people are downloading within a certain time limit or the links will become a dud).

I hope you enjoy the videos, they were a lot of fun to make and challenging.

If you want to download that first one, check my blog:

https://cheersfromiceland.blogspot.com/2010/06/pilot-is-power.html

I hope this helps. Have fun.

I never realised there were so many of them and it's such a shame that Youtube deleted our accounts as I know people enjoyed them but your blog will more than make up for that and give people the chance to download them as well. WE couldn't ask for a better solution to the problem. :notworthy:

Eth

Plus, there were many that weren't up on YouTube, only on BTFB. Yes, I'm amazed myself how many I've made. Never thought I would make so many, to be honest. It was a shot in the dark to try to do a video for every episode. I'm almost half way there, it seems. Some episodes will be hard though, when I will start doing the videos again.

• 3 weeks later...

This topic has been renamed and relocated as Josef is now offering showcasing his videos at his own blog. As the BTFB Youtube account was suspended by Youtube it seemed sensible to move this topic from its previous home and place it here. I have to say I had a hard time deciding what forum was relevant but I think this fits the bill.

Support Josef and check out his blog and use this topic for any queries and questions regarding his work. :thumbsup:

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I know I still haven't watched Josef's Avatar Vision Millennium music video for "Skull and Bones" yet, as I didn't want to be spoiled. And yet I've watched other MM music videos he's made which have contained scenes and images from Millennium episodes which I've both not seen in full or haven't seen at all.

• 2 months later...

Darlene,

I'm still trying to work out how to get Facebook videos from there to here but in the meantime please check out the newer ones if you can as they haven't been shared here or elsewhere for that matter. There's no conspiracy as to why that is though it's simply because Facebook happens to be on of the few video hosting sites that doesn't disable the audio tracks all the time so it's been a great tool for sharing Josef's work.

Hopefully I will have figured out how to have these available for everyone here soon.

Eth

Guest ZorkTaughtMeToType

Thanks for sharing these - I'm downloading as I type. Just caught the Lara Means R.E.M. vid. That is a great opening minute or so how you blended all of the slow pans.

It's clear you've put a lot of work in on these.

Thanks again,

-Russ

I have updated our Facebook page with news of this as well in the hope that more people will have the opportunity to enjoy these as they are truly brilliant. I do hope that people that download these will pop back and discuss their favourites. I know it's fairly evident that I would choose a Lara video but to be fair there are so many others that challenge it for the top spot. The Curse Of Frank Black video especially I am fond of.

Great work Josef and thank you for providing so much entertainment for us all. :notworthy:

Eth