Castle

Guest WaveCrest

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Forgot to record the pilot episode of Castle last night and tonight (when it was repeated). Someone told me tonight that the show is like Dempsey and Makepeace, which I was thrilled about as I was a fan of that mid to late 80's UK cop/detective show.

Oh no, you forgot to record it? Guess what? I forgot to record Monday nights episode. lol I need to set it up as a series recording. UGH!!! :) Its also kind of like Remington Steele Richard, the way that Castle and Kate banter back and forth between each other, I love it. :)

Laura :)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

I've been reading Laura it's a bit like Murder, She Wrote. Does it have elements of that series? Like, wherever Castle goes murder follows?

Yeah it does kind of remind you of a modern day Jessica Fletcher. :)

Laura :)

Guest WaveCrest

I've watched the pilot episode of Castle. It was very good, especially the humour. I was a bit distracted though because I kept thinking "has this been shot on location in New York, or is it Los Angeles standing in for New York?". The outcome of the murder mystery felt ordinary, but they did try to freshen the story device of the culprit being discovered. All in all I enjoyed it.

Guest WaveCrest

Forgot to tape the repeat of the second episode of Castle's first season tonight.

The BBFC passed all 10 first season episodes and some DVD extras last week. I've checked on Play.com last week and there's no DVD pre-order listing up yet for the first season.