How Much Luck Have You Had Showing Mlm To Others?

Rate this topic

Guest MyDarkSide

Guest MyDarkSide

I have had NO luck myself in getting someone who either doesn't understand the concept or just wouldn't think they'd like Millennium to sit down and watch the series. Anybody else go through the same frustration of having the 'joy' of MLM, but no one to share it with? :no:

Guest chrisnu

I haven't been able to convert anyone to the show. All I hear is "ohhhh, it's so DARK and DEPRESSING all the time"!!!! It makes me want to say "then you haven't watched the damn show." :angry:

I had some good luck and some bad luck, but no commitment, I lent it to my father he liked it but he would not continue to watch it for some reason he said i can take it back. Oh well, but a few friends of mine i showed it to and my wife, really liked it and still are watching it.

Good luck!

-MM

Guest Regan MacNeil

Yeah, I had a friend who recently got hooked on The X-Files, and I got her to watch MM. She's not hooked, but she likes it.

My Mom keeps asking about it, and I say..... "Well, watch it! Then you'll know what I'm talking about!"

I may finaly get this one guy I know to watch it, but only because he's helping me with something for the MMA1 progect.

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

My brother in law, a music minister at a little church, liked it when I showed it to him a few years back. He even went so far as to track down the two novelizations.

None of the rest of my family cared for it.

Guest se7en

........."partly" because I am so psychotically excitable about the show i've had better luck. In fact i'm currently batting 1000-(4 for 4):

-best friend Jim: right after beware of the dog aired i thought he would really dig this big time so i recorded it when it played on the west coast feed. -(he basically loves all 3 seasons for the different journeys they provide.)

-mike watched and loved S3 but then we fell out, so..... :down:

-my brother Bill, who considers Frank Black the greatest 'dramatic' charater, as i do, of all time.

-my wife, denise/&one who now knows and loves the show, but not quite the fanatic most of us are, and Frank, due to the MM-PROJECT.

~se7en :ouro:

I got into all of this when Blank Frack from the fox boards sent me a url to the bb, and said, get a email address, and this way we can talk to eachother. He tried to explain the concept of it to me, and I couldn't follow it until I watched it (second season) He was watching it because he has always been a huge fan of Lances. and I am like- hey, that guy with the bald head, I have seen him in a few other shows.

Couldn't stand Lara Means. Wanted to just- anyway, the character of Cathrin was - (sigh) she was eye candy for the guys i guess. couldn't stand Holis ether.

Britney Tiplady, however was brilliant as Jordon. Shes probably like almost a teenager soon? Cute as a button.

Baldwin. Yehellena called him a weasle from day one. I liked baldwin. He played the weasle sooo well.

The same people whom I know watched the series back then are watching it now.

Hmmm wonder what Blank frack is doing right now???

Kath