Lost Season Six

ethsnafu

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lost-Season-6-header.jpg

Hi guys,

I know for a lot of us here, tomorrow marks the start of one of the biggest events in genre television for some time. Six years of the most amazing television later and we begin the final journey with the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815. As UK viewers do not see this show until Friday please use the spoiler box to hide your spoilers until such time as British viewers have caught up with you all.

So whilst we are anticipating the first reviews from you good folks let's ease the passing of time with a little poll. Vote for your favourite season of Lost so far. As simple as that :oneeyedwinK

Live Together, Die Alone!

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

OH Im so Excited for this, I cannot wait. bigsmile.gif I am noff to buy snacks and drinks for this special event. This is bigger than the Super Bowl for me anyway. LOL I AM SO EXCITED, did i say that already? lol So, in previews they say no more questions only answers, lets hope so. My theory is that they are in a loop and have to keep repeating everything over and over again. Or it could be the same events only being repeated by different groups of people. I think it will all end with either they same group back on the airplane and it starting all over again or a different group of people are on the airplane and it starts all over again.. As Stephen King says "Hell is repitition" makingeyes.gif I hope Im right, there is a debate in the household of the different Lost therioes, of course mine will be right. wink.gif Its all going to come down to layers! Layers of time overlapping each other. I don't believe there are ghosts on the Island, I believe that the people who have died are just on different planes of reality, sometimes i think im on a differnt plane of reality but thats another post.. LOL Ok, enough of my ramblings, who else thinks this same way? makingeyes.gif

Laura

Oh Lord, Wave Crest is right i do need a dictionary. LOL So much for an American education.. lol thumbsup.gif

Edited by SpooktalkGiGi

Guest WaveCrest

I've been told that I'd like this show by one or two people here..hint, hint.. :oneeyedwinK

I watched the pilot episode a few years ago but have only seen bits of it in the years since it first aired in the US.

I won't post the episode titles for the first two episodes, in case that is a spoiler, but the first two episodes will premiere on Sky 1 (and I'm assuming Sky 1 HD as well) this Friday night at 9 pm - 11 pm.

Could this thread be pinned Graham/Mark please?

BEER---> Just tonight on the local news, they had a premier Saturday in Hawaii with all the cast members with some citizens. I'd have loved to have been there for that. I think they also said they may do the same thing for the last episode.

BELCH

BEER---> Just tonight on the local news, they had a premier Saturday in Hawaii with all the cast members with some citizens. I'd have loved to have been there for that. I think they also said they may do the same thing for the last episode.

BELCH

My sister got married in Hawaii in 2005...and I was already a Lost fan (from the beginning) though I don't think it was quite as big as it is now. So our last day or two there I picked up a paper to find out I'd JUST missed one of the gala premieres of that season (S2?), had no idea they did that sort of thing! Talk about a missed opportunity!

I'm having a hard time deciding on voting for S1, S4 or S5...

joys are often the shadows cast by sorrows...

Happy Lost Day Folks - I cannot believe we British have to wait three more days until we see the première but I am so looking forward to logging on later and reading what you guys thought of it. I had a glance at DarkUFO yesterday which I always check out very tentatively to avoid spoilers and I'm sure I read that the episode has already leaked to the internet. I'm guessing someone filmed the episode during the première that Belch mentioned.

Are any of you guys watching this with chums or attending a Lost party any kind?

Eth

namaste.gif

josew.gif

Guest WaveCrest

I'll be able to find out tomorrow how Lost did with it's sixth season premiere on ABC, and post the ratings info (source: Zap2it) on here.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Well Namaste to you to Eth,

I am excited!!!!! Ive got my snacks ready to go and im getting pizza tonight and of course got my drinks.. This is going to be a killer night... LOL I will leave my response here tomorrow and if anyone would like to know about it just let me know... Send me a message if you would like. makingeyes.gif

Laura :)

Hi guys,

I just read your post above Laura and I'm completely on the same page as you with regards to the idea that a set sequence of events is somehow recurring and that the conclusion of the series could well herald a new group of people boarding a plane to experience the same events the survivors of Oceanic 815 survived. I caught a repeat episode yesterday and it was the moment the Oceanic 6 returned to the island and I know much was made of the fact that they all had to return but it can't be lost on anyone that Jack was transporting Locke's body in much the same way as he had been transporting Christian. Even a circumstance that the team had not intended to recreate was recreated for them, if you will. Rather than Kate being the fugitive it was Sayid who was handcuffed to Illana. It made me wonder if the circumstances are bound to repeat themselves even though it doesn't appear that they have to happen to the same people each time.

That said, my mind is frazzled with thinking this beast over during the last few years I am more than ready for the answers.

"Destiny, John, is a fickle bitch."

Eth

PS MY favourite quote of all: Walt! Waallllttt! WAALLLLTTTT! (Michael for much of the second season of the show lol)

josew.gif

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

OH, OH, my favorite quote is from the Others, when Walt, Sawyer and Michael are on the boat and the Others come up to them and the guy from the Others says " Will be taken the boy" or something like that. I LOVED that scene and then HOT Sawyer acts and it just gets soooooooooo good. bigsmile.gif

Eth you are so right about Jack transporting a body, no matter whose body that act still needed to happen no matter who is doing it. and I was thinking too, The French lady had a baby on the Island, then 15 years later so did Claire, and im sure if we just sit down and think about it we can come up with more... Thats it everything is just going to come down to repitition!!! The Island is like a time loop and everything just keeps getting played over and over again no matter who is doing it. That is my theory and Im sticking to it. makingeyes.gif

Im getting Pizza!!!!!!!! Oh GOD, im going to be so sick but i don;t care... ive got pizza, brownies, popcorn, alcohol, pop, ice cream!!! Who wants to come to my house for a LOST party? lol

Laura