Win A Copy Of My Bloody Valentine (1981)

ethsnafu

14wadtj.jpg

emoticon_Heart.gifemoticon_Heart.gifHi folksemoticon_Heart.gifemoticon_Heart.gif

Valentines Day is almost upon us and here's your opportunity to win a copy of the original (and far better) My Bloody Valentine courtesy of our good friends over at Spooktalkular.com. For anyone who has not seen this movie it is rightly regarded as one of the finest slashers from the infamous 80's and if you saw the recent remake you need to see how much better the original film really is.

To get your hands on a copy of the movie it could not be simpler, send at email to show@spooktalkular.com with your name and address and the following quote "I Heart My Bloody Valentine" and you could be a winner.

Good luck!

emoticon_Heart.gifemoticon_Heart.gifEthemoticon_Heart.gifemoticon_Heart.gif

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WaveCrest

I thought that was a classic Spooktalkular moment when you said the name of the competition "A Stab in the Dark" and Frank's response. :biggrin:

Very nice banner. :thumbsup:

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Oh yes it was a classic moment. lol We have a lot of classic moments on Spooktalkular. lol makingeyes.gif Thanks again for the banner Mark, it is superb!! It would make a great postcard. makingeyes.gif

Laura :)