The X-Fools Radio Spoof

Rate this topic

Hi guys,

I used to have, and probably still do somewhere, a complete collection of these as mp3 files but after tiring of looking for them I found a fantastic archive of these for people to download.

The X-Fools was a X-Files spoof radio series broadcast in the 1990's. It was made up of 3 minute episodes broadcast 5 days a week which were often used as fillers between other shows. Its main characters consisted of Smolder, Sulky, the Voiceover Guy and Assistant Director Skinhead. Other recurring characters include Dancer Man, Ken (the lab assistant), and Sore Throat.

I created this page in response to fans of the show who contacted me desperately seeking episodes! I have managed to amass quite a collection thanks to the wonderful people who faithfully recorded them off the radio and cherished them over the years. There are 89 storys (some incomplete) and the X Fools Rap.

To check out this archive and download a few episodes yourself, check out the following link. I have included one episode that I found at Youtube if you want to check them out before you download.

ufo.gif The spoof is out there ufo.gif