Don't own Millennium on DVD? Here's your chance...

Rate this topic

ty7du

Graham, I too am a customer of Deep Discount, and have posted this very same information, just in case you want to merge them, here's where it's at:

Millennium Seas 1-3, Deep Discount

$27.00 for all 3 seasons is an absolutely awesome price. I'm not sure what their international policies are, but if there is shipping for out of the US, which I'm sure there is, and you feel it's very high, someone could always use my mailing address, in care of me, and then I will forward the set on to them. Just a thought and offer.

if there is shipping for out of the US, which I'm sure there is, and you feel it's very high, someone could always use my mailing address, in care of me, and then I will forward the set on to them. Just a thought and offer.

I would think it's cheaper to just get it sent from them. The shipping could be expensive...you might save a little when you take out the tax and customs charges. But it's very close. But again, it depends how heavy the object you're sending.

I would rather have someone send for me something I can't order myself, which I have done so and I figure it was very similar, if I were able to ship it to my country and go through customs or let someone ship it to me. But that was a few t-shirts and a coffee mug.

Edited by ty7du

It will be interesting to see if anyone posts the S & H for shipping out of the US to anothern country. You may be right ty7du, it may very well cost less to have DD ship direct.

My recent purchase, which is still in transit.

I bought 4 cheap DVDs around 5-7$ mark plus a boxset which was half price at 17$ or so.

The 4 DVDs shipped first at just under 9$, to Iceland. The remaining boxset was sent free of charge, since they couldn't send it with the others.

It really depends on how many items and the weight, I guess as well.

But then I pay tax and customs charges when it arrives at my post office. :(

Edited by ty7du

Josef, which do you think would be the best way to go, direct purchase or through someone in the US?

I don't know, but if you know the size and weight you should be able to calculate how much it costs to mail it from the US on a website (a friend of mine discovered it was still lower at his local post office than what was stated on the website, don't know what the site is, but can find out).

It should be easy enough to figure out with DVDs and usually they list at least the weight of the product in the product information.

I really should look into this, as I'm ordering quite a bit from deepdiscount. I still don't want to bother my friend too much with this unless it's something I can't order/get shipped to me.